General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, katonice said:

But we'll still probably be sneaking peeks at Twitter posts about Niigata, just because we won't be able to help oursleves :typing:

What's the penalty for copyright infringement in Japan? I'm sure enough people would chip in to cover fines for a designated spy-cameraman.

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

What's the penalty for copyright infringement in Japan? I'm sure enough people would chip in to cover fines for a designated spy-cameraman.

I once had a pen with small invisible camera inside :winky: (people of Niigata, if you see this, THINK HARD!!! WE TRUST YOU)

On 6/12/2017 at 6:28 PM, Hydroblade said:

Guuuuuys looks like CS Asahi is going to air a no cut version of WTT? (I guess only Team Japan's performances because it's three hours long?)

Any japanese that can confirm this :P? I might set up another streaming party because OFF SEASON:sadPooh:

Ah, could you supply a relevant URL for this?

This thread is too fast and I can't catch up!!  

On 6/12/2017 at 6:31 PM, sister555 said:

Ah, could you supply a relevant URL for this?

This thread is too fast and I can't catch up!!  

Hm, this is what it says:

フィギュアスケートの奥深い世界をテーマごとにピックアップし、秘蔵の映像でつづるフィギュアスケートの百科事典「フィギペディア」。
フィギュアスケートグランプリシリーズ/ファイナルを始めとした大会での演技の中から、数々の名演技を「振付け」や「使用曲」、さらには「ジャンプ」「スピン」「ステップ」などの技に至るまで、様々な切り口で、まるで図鑑のようにわかりやすく、紐解いていく。演技はカットなしのフル放送。
今回は、「世界フィギュアスケート国別対抗戦2017」を取り上げ、3時間に渡ってたっぷりとお届けします。

I got confused because of the tech talk and the fact that the program itself is called "Figurepedia" So i am not sure if they're going to talk about the technical side and then show the performances?

Thank you for your help :kitty::7938863:

6 分ぐらい, Hydroblade said:

I got confused because of the tech talk and the fact that the program itself is called "Figurepedia" So i am not sure if they're going to talk about the technical side and then show the performances?

Ah, could you supply "URL" as I originally requested, please?

I want to check the Website.

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I think the first part is just a general description of the show Figurepedia and the next episode will be the uncut Team Japan at WTT

Just now, Hydroblade said:

OK!

Apparently the performance is "No cut".  But mind you, there are lots of unseen footage included.

So I highly recommend you create a thread if it is technically possible. :)

1 分ぐらい, SparkleSalad said:

I think the first part is just a general description of the show Figurepedia.

Apparently that's right! (^_-)-☆

18 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Guuuuuys looks like CS Asahi is going to air a no cut version of WTT? (I guess only Team Japan's performances because it's three hours long?)

Any japanese that can confirm this :P? I might set up another streaming party because OFF SEASON:sadPooh:

Yes, that's essentially what it says.

Edit: it seems it's one of a series of "specials" - we missed another on June 4th, sadly - that features various tournaments, this one being WWT 2017, with June 4th having been GPF 2016.

Maybe if we're lucky they'll do more along those lines.