General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I was actually relieved when Chopin was announced because I thought 'surely that means he must have a new FS program - surely he wouldn't repeat his exact 2015 program' but now I'm not so sure... Repeating Seimei would be absolutely the most conservative strategy he could go with for the Olympics and I think it's more likely than not to backfire on him if he can't keep up inhuman consistency the entire season, even with an upgraded jump layout. To the flood of new FS spectators and fans who appear every Olympics, it'd be a memorable and unique program but the internal conversation in the FS community (and critically amongst the judges) would be extremely different and he would be handing over ammo to push the whole 'he's playing it safe, he's not challenging himself' media narrative. At this point, we can only hope for the best ;;

This. My exact sentiments. 

1 minute ago, the50person said:

THE DAMN CAMERA CUT THE PART WHERE HE DID HIS ROUNDOFF ASDFGHJKL Asahiiiiiii I thank you for being generally nice to Yuzu but you gotta up your filming game

4 hours ago, liv said:

Oh, that! I thought he did something special at Faoi this week that I missed. Thanks. 

In future, I would love some kind of disco number for yuzu. Deep cut v neck, crazy colours, all kinds of necklaces... and lots of hip shaking. I can so imagine that for a show..... c'mon, jeff. 

Well he choreographed opening and ending of FaOI too.

8 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Also... how tall is Yuzu now? Because he's clearly taller than Javi now (based on this and he's bent over too, assuming Javi is standing straight) and Javi is listed as 175cm on Wiki????? ? ?

They're very close in height. Yuzu may have a couple centimeters on Javi now, but nothing as big as it seems here (we don't see their legs, so we don't know how the way they're standing affects everything)

17 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Also... how tall is Yuzu now? Because he's clearly taller than Javi now (based on this and he's bent over too, assuming Javi is standing straight) and Javi is listed as 175cm on Wiki????? ? ?

Dat gif is life

Also pls yes tall Yuzu aesthetic is life

7 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

anyone watched this yet?

does it says this tv channel will air yuzu's performance, SP, FP and interview for 3 hours long? on this sunday? :smiley-love017: or my japanese is failing me lol someone enlighten me please :drama:

Yup. Want a streaming party for that one? 

7 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

anyone watched this yet?

does it says this tv channel will air yuzu's performance, SP, FP and interview for 3 hours long? on this sunday? :smiley-love017: or my japanese is failing me lol someone enlighten me please :drama:

Sunday? If that is true then at least we can still have yuzu broadcast party even if its not FaOI Niigata :10636614:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yup. Want a streaming party for that one? 

Yes please :kitty: