General Yuzuru Chat

53 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

That would be awesome! And then we can debate about and scrutinise every little detail like a good yuzu fan. hahaha :10814716:

I present to you the edited singing voice here

I can't find anything here that lets me upload .mp3 file so I uploaded it on my tumblr instead :68556365:

Hope it can be heard clearly? I tried removing all the noise but is pretty hard to still make the audio sound decent lolol

11 minutes ago, kiches said:

Thinking back on the context of where I initially read about his appetite, I think it had to be in the context of the nutrionist from Ajinomoto and how they prepared soups or stews for him to eat. I want to say this was talked about after the Olympics or the season after it. I'll need to dig around later. 

There was a talk at the GS in the Yuzuru Hanyu FF season 2013-2014 page 227 with a translation on it, I think.

UUUUH

I just listened to the part of the video where he sings with my headphones...

i love the  "shiro" on "masshiro"  i am listening that on repeat now. He doesn't have the best voice in the world but it's really pleasant. Like petting a soft animal:sadPooh: 

1 hour ago, b138oo said:
1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

To be quite a bit mean, he doesn't actually have to be able to sing to be an idol ;) Although it does help lol But I do expect he can sing. (Haven't watched that video yet, but it's downloading :devilYuzuf:)

Sorry not sorry, but at least 80% (generous number from me lol) of idols can't sing, so he will be fine even if he's super tone deaf that his singing irritates your ear :xD:

Well yuzu

• has good looks :smiley-excited001:
  • is funny-a little dorky-charming-smart (aka the ultimate combination):girlsigh:
  • oozes charisma even after falling on his butt on the ice:smiley-cool14:
  • knows how to perform (hell yeah!) :thrasher:

so definitely idol material.:graucho: He doesn't even need to sing. All he has to do is show up and make the audience go craaazy!!! :rock:  (plus he's a master at lyp-sync so...:hand:)

10 hours ago, b138oo said:

OMG this is so cute and squeezable  :loveeyes:

I sleep with 5 Pooh on my bed, 2 of which I bought in Japan, 1 tsum tsum and 1 large plush I bought here in US, and honestly the Japan's version plush is so stiff and unsquezzable. I always hug my large plush instead bc it's so soft. But this tissue box oh my gooodddd I think I might buy it :embSwan:

I thought you wrote this “ slept with 5 Pooh on my head”  lol

The Tokyo Disney Pooh tissue box cover is super soft, highly recommend‼

3 hours ago, b138oo said:

Sorry not sorry, but at least 80% (generous number from me lol) of idols can't sing, so he will be fine even if he's super tone deaf that his singing irritates your ear :xD:

Even that singer at FaOI wasn't my cup of tea ...

Going to watch the video now :smiley-rpg012:

IKR? Between autotune and lip syncing you don't really need to sing...and that's with copious voice lessons too. It's all about that charm and personality which Yuzu has in spades :heart::happydance:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

Well yuzu

• has good looks :smiley-excited001:
  • is funny-a little dorky-charming-smart (aka the ultimate combination):girlsigh:
  • oozes charisma even after falling on his butt on the ice:smiley-cool14:
  • knows how to perform (hell yeah!) :thrasher:

so definitely idol material.:graucho: He doesn't even need to sing. All he has to do is show up and make the audience go craaazy!!! :rock:  (plus he's a master at lyp-sync so...:hand:)

Haha you said it better than I did :P 

3 hours ago, kitsune said:

There was a talk at the GS in the Yuzuru Hanyu FF season 2013-2014 page 227 with a translation on it, I think.

Ah yes, I ended up finding it but I couldn't find the mention about the chocolate! I'm sure I didn't dream that tidbit so it may have been a follow up on that particular piece of news about soup and nabe.

12 hours ago, Xen said:

...Can you please squeeze pooh's head for me? :13877886:I think a 5 T might be doable, since a Toe loop does have a bit of pre-rotation built in when you launch into the jump (it's closer to 4.5 rotations), but I draw the line at 5 Loop. 

I did and I will.  I never thought about 5...A...:facepalm:

I was thinking 5 ..T plus two 4a and two 4lz, make sure I include 4lo and 4s,  make sure to include both good friends and then the important 3f ...Then I was :13877886: :dpooh:

1 minute ago, lily said:

So.. I was casually watching a video about banned world records and suddenly a wild Yuzuru randomly appears holding his world record?????

(at 5:23)

That's so random! At first I thought his record was banned or something and was like what?!... but nope, just a random photo of him for no reason :rofl:

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

That's so random! At first I thought his record was banned or something and was like what?!... but nope, just a random photo of him for no reason :rofl:

lmfao it was very random!! Didn't expect him at all I think I gasped when I saw him

12 minutes ago, SSS said:

I did and I will.  I never thought about 5...A...:facepalm:

I was thinking 5 ..T plus two 4a and two 4lz, make sure I include 4lo and 4s,  make sure to include both good friends and then the important 3f ...

You can all rest easily, for now. Quints don't even have an assigned value, so until they do, that's pretty much it. And ISU will be extremely cautious with those, especially considering how much talk there is currently about quads and the possible health-consequences.
Skaters will keep trying and it'll probably happen because the equipment is progressing, but in an official competition? Eeeeh.