General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, Floria said:

Yuzu and Jeffrey

From FaOI facebook

We got fooled with the 2015 Seimei shrine picture, but tell me how do we tell which one which if Yuzu himself stop growing since 2014??? How are these pics different than the pics from FaOI 2014-2015?? How is he different from back then?? He basically looks 16 all the time my head hurts :dpooh:

1 hour ago, b138oo said:

We got fooled with the 2015 Seimei shrine picture, but tell me how do we tell which one which if Yuzu himself stop growing since 2014??? How are these pics different than the pics from FaOI 2014-2015?? How is he different from back then?? He basically looks 16 all the time my head hurts

Maybe he just has the One Ring?)) Like, Bilbo Baggins also hasn't age much and could disappear whenever he wanted lol

On 6/6/2017 at 8:53 PM, b138oo said:

We got fooled with the 2015 Seimei shrine picture, but tell me how do we tell which one which if Yuzu himself stop growing since 2014??? How are these pics different than the pics from FaOI 2014-2015?? How is he different from back then?? He basically looks 16 all the time my head hurts :dpooh:

Time goes by different for aliens from Planet Hanyu.

2 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

i watch it like 1000000000000000 times and show it to everyone who will listen to me (LOL) because something so incredibly beautiful needs to be shared.

LOL I can totally relate to this. I sent the music and different versions of the program to my friends, even if they don't follow figure skating. They made a fool of me because I couldn't stop praising Yuzu's performance at Worlds and I always ended up speaking about it:rofl:

(Next year I'm going to Worlds with some of them and they are already tired of listening to my ramblings :smiley-music025:[I do wish Yuzu could be there :smiley-angelic001:]).

2 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

They did. As I was smack middle of that discussion, I can confirm that one. :laughing:

I know I'm biased since I love Hisaishi's music, but every time I read that sentence it's like a slap in the face :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Roby said:

I know I'm biased since I love Hisaishi's music, but every time I read that sentence it's like a slap in the face :facepalm:

Fun fact: I attended a screening of Spirited Away with live piano music that blended the soundtrack with Piano Stories, right after WTT...

I was a crying mess when the guy started playing Asian Dream Song.

I don't know why i thought i would be able to handle it lol

Hace 13 horas, Roby said:

At the beginning I thought the acting was quite strange because of the exclamations and the exaggerated facial expressions (I'm not used to Japanese movies), but after a while I didn't notice them anymore and I enjoyed the story, which is not too much slow imo (I particularly appreciated Abe no Seimei being a little bit extra just like Yuzu :xD:).

I also payed attention to the soundtrack to figure out if there's another part of it that can be used for a program, but I love Seimei so much that nothing seemed better than it.

Where can I watch this movie? With english/spanish/russian subtitles if possible? Thanks in advance!

I did not know CM either. In N.America we just call them commercials. 

I admit to not finding H/L music overly appealing, but many dislike LGC, so taste is taste. I do not mind Brian's comments. A subtle program needs to be perfect to achieve the full and maximum effect, it has always been that way in skating no matter who skates, and when Yuzu delivered it, all questions were answered. 

So onmyouji and Abe no Seimei are actually the same movie???? I thought they were 2 different movies lol why did I think Yuzu's Abe no Seimei was an adaptation of a movie in the 80s-90s :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, b138oo said:

So onmyouji and Abe no Seimei are actually the same movie???? I thought they were 2 different movies lol why did I think Yuzu's Abe no Seimei was an adaptation of a movie in the 80s-90s :facepalm:

Nah, it's this Onmyouji and the Abe no Seimei in it which inspired Yuzu...

8 hours ago, Roby said:

LOL I can totally relate to this. I sent the music and different versions of the program to my friends, even if they don't follow figure skating. They made a fool of me because I couldn't stop praising Yuzu's performance at Worlds and I always ended up speaking about it:rofl:

(Next year I'm going to Worlds with some of them and they are already tired of listening to my ramblings :smiley-music025:[I do wish Yuzu could be there :smiley-angelic001:]).

Exactly my case! My friends are so amused listening to my rambling about Yuzu!  Sadly only a few do show some interests and can decently discuss back with me about Yuzu. I just feel overwhelmed with pride and joy with Yuzu' s wonderful everything! From his skating to his goofiness, from his well- spoken interviews to his thoughtfulness.... not to mention his beautiful everything!  I'm sorry ! My English fails me in expressing my admiration for Yuzu. And I just want to share this wonderful experience with anybody who is willingly to spare a few minutes!  I shamelessly start my conversation with just casual acquaintances like this" do you watch figure skating at all?" And regardless what their responses are, I go on talk about Yuzu:smiley-love017: