General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Anzi said:

try not to think about it cuz I will be overexcited and even unable to do my own stuff...

My viva is on the 17th and I need to plan my life, prepare adequately and make sure I am getting enough sleep before that :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:. Spending the night refreshing the forum and posting nonsense while waiting for Mr. Hanyu to reveal his programs doesn't really fit very well into that plan  :biggrin:

Having a date will help me plan around it because let's be honest, I will totally be unproductive on that day :laughing:

37 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Any guesses on when the media day might be? 

Last year media day was 9/8.The 24h TV is on 25, 26/8 if he do it this year. My guess is around 14-17/8 (or early Sept :drama:)

We will know the date before 4-7 days I think. I agree I need the exact date to prepare myself :laughing:

17 minutes ago, Katt said:

Last year media day was 9/8.The 24h TV is on 25, 26/8 if he do it this year. My guess is around 14-17/8 (or early Sept :drama:)

We will know the date before 4-7 days I think. I agree I need the exact date to prepare myself :laughing:

Don’t jinx it :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: 

I’m going to predict late August. The week of the 19th :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, Neenah said:

My viva is on the 17th and I need to plan my life, prepare adequately and make sure I am getting enough sleep before that :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:. Spending the night refreshing the forum and posting nonsense while waiting for Mr. Hanyu to reveal his programs doesn't really fit very well into that plan  :biggrin:

Having a date will help me plan around it because let's be honest, I will totally be unproductive on that day :laughing:

You dear, you forgot last year on media day, he revealed nothing on day 1. Prompting me to suggest, and @Murieleirum to actually write a rendition of "One Day More" from Les Mis in his honor. And then the shoe dropped on day 2. 

Getting ready for "One Day More" v. 2018?

19 minutes ago, Xen said:

You dear, you forgot last year on media day, he revealed nothing on day 1.

Remembers.

:fear:I'm shook.

It'd be hilarious if he reveals his EX on day 1 this year by just confirming HYK.

-----------------------

But then even after media day last year we were dissatisfied with the information because we knew (guessed) that he would bring the 4lz yet even the media helped him keep it under wraps until he was ready.

I think the biggest secret this year again will not be the music but Hanyu's layout and which quads he has recovered. He'll keep fans and other teams guessing his layout strategy (as well as make everyone anxious about where he is with the 4A) until ACI and even beyond.

2 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Remembers.

:fear:I'm shook.

It'd be hilarious if he reveals his EX on day 1 this year by just confirming HYK.

-----------------------

But then even after media day last year we were dissatisfied with the information because we knew (guessed) that he would bring the 4lz yet even the media helped him keep it under wraps until he was ready.

I think the biggest secret this year again will not be the music but Hanyu's layout and which quads he has recovered. He'll keep fans and other teams guessing his layout strategy (as well as make everyone anxious about where he is with the 4A) until ACI and even beyond.

Yeah, but a couple of us guessed from the stuff he revealed that he would have a 4Lz because the layout he showed on media day didn't seem right. 

Oh, and remember that one time they showed his 4Lz from media day, but cut off some of it-but quite a few of us figured based on his free foot motion there was a 3T. And lo and behold, when the full footage was revealed, it was a 4Lz3T. 

Just now, Neenah said:

:13877886:

Since we did Les Mis last year, I guess we need to choose a different musical? 

Choices, choices, choices....maybe in honor of the horror and fear of POTO, we should do something to "That's all I ask of you"?

:devilYuzu:

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

You are having too much fun with this :laughing:

I am merely learning from our overlord. 

If only I could sing well...maybe we can get someone who can sing well to actually *sing* out the song this time for maximum effect?

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yeah, but a couple of us guessed from the stuff he revealed that he would have a 4Lz because the layout he showed on media day didn't seem right. 

Oh, and remember that one time they showed his 4Lz from media day, but cut off some of it-but quite a few of us figured based on his free foot motion there was a 3T. And lo and behold, when the full footage was revealed, it was a 4Lz3T. 

Exactly. I just feel like, especially since he is recovering, the layout on media day won't be his final and we'll probably be combing over it again trying to figure out how many quads he has. By then we'll probably need a new saga of Yuzu and his axel/quad concubines.

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

Exactly. I just feel like, especially since he is recovering, the layout on media day won't be his final and we'll probably be combing over it again trying to figure out how many quads he has. By then we'll probably need a new saga of Yuzu and his axel/quad concubines.

Well the muse bunnies need a workout, they've been going fat and lazy these months. 

A change in diet is in order, and I do need more paprika for cooking next month. The recent rainstorms and winds killed a third of my pepper plants. =/

1 hour ago, Xen said:

I am merely learning from our overlord. 

If only I could sing well...maybe we can get someone who can sing well to actually *sing* out the song this time for maximum effect?

:tumblr_m33wn6Kgfe1qdlkyg: Give me the lyrics and I'll give you the best hit of Summer 2018