General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, Xen said:

This sounds like...several seasons planning? Time to invest in a second wig if wig 1 is utterly destroyed this season.

Watch him say this and then come out with Nessie this season  #dead #PleaseNoOneTakeMeSeriously

17 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I don't trust his 'enjoy' but I'm gonna let him be wilding all he wants :sipping:

22 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Please keep in mind, Yuzu appears to have a completely different understanding of what the word 'slowly' means to most of the known world....

...His idea of enjoy is probably a bit extra...like image training at 2 am, knocking over stuff...

And yes, his idea of slow....our wigs are going to be on fire this season right? We should ask Brian how he manages to still have some hair left.

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

...His idea of enjoy is probably a bit extra...

And yes, his idea of slow....our wigs are going to be on fire this season right? We should ask Brian how he manages to still have some hair left.

True, true,

A back counter 4A might take a few competitions, we'll just have to be patient.

I don;t know what to think, Yuzu talking about specifics of what he wants in the future as his dream is so odd. He's always been very not shy about his goals, but in the win Olympics, win with the ideal performance, all that kind of way. Mentioning a specific jump as his open goal like this has my head all totally scrambled. I don't know what to think. 

Just now, WinForPooh said:

True, true,

I don;t know what to think, Yuzu talking about specifics of what he wants in the future as his dream is so odd. He's always been very not shy about his goals, but in the win Olympics, win with the idea performance, all that kind of way. Mentioning a specific jump as his open goal like this has my head all totally scrambled. I don't know what to think. 

I don't know...I think he just uses the media declaration as some form of pressure on  himself to deliver and face things. Kind of like "I declared it, so I must execute it, no regrets allowed."

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

True, true,

I don;t know what to think, Yuzu talking about specifics of what he wants in the future as his dream is so odd. He's always been very not shy about his goals, but in the win Olympics, win with the idea performance, all that kind of way. Mentioning a specific jump as his open goal like this has my head all totally scrambled. I don't know what to think. 

He and the TCC team KNOWS that every top skater is watching every move he makes, every thing he says. Him being oddly specific feels almost like it might be a tactic for some aim or other. Who knows tbh... All we can do is speculate. 

Just now, Xen said:

I don't know...I think he just uses the media declaration as some form of pressure on  himself to deliver and face things. Kind of like "I declared it, so I must execute it, no regrets allowed."

I know, but he usually doesn't make these declarations so... specific. Like, winning Olympics? Doing his best? Winning Worlds? There are multiple strategies that are possible for each and it leaves room for him to train and figure out what works.

To me, it;s the difference between saying 'I declare I will bake a cake you will absolutely love for your birthday' and declaring 'I will bake a chocolate fudge cake with peach coulis and sugar butterflies'. Unless you have been making perfect sugar butterflies for yourself in trials, that's a big difference and it's really making my head go all wonky.

4 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

He and the TCC team KNOWS that every top skater is watching every move he makes, every thing he says. Him being oddly specific feels almost like it might be a tactic for some aim or other. Who knows tbh... All we can do is speculate. 

PLOT TWIST! He's also got the 4F. :D 

4 hours ago, TallyT said:

It has just occurred to me (what can I say, I'm slow) that tomorrow we will probably have another new costume to obsess over...

It's got to be better, right?

Better in whose books? Don't give the Universe any ideas. Yuzudory was not the worst ever costume, even if it caught many of us by surprise... :13877886:

1 hour ago, yuzuonice said:

Oh my - a well fitted suit? This is a rarity.

34 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Please keep in mind, Yuzu appears to have a completely different understanding of what the word 'slowly' means to most of the known world....

Yuzu euphemisms aka Yuzphemisms:

"easy" - stuff that will score +2, rather than +3

"slowly" - a speed that will get him there today, in a moment; as opposed to arriving yesterday, in the past.