General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Quick translation of Yuzu's conversation with the Emperor and Empress! Halfway through so I'll update with the rest shortly :)

Emperor: Congratulations. 
YH: Thank you.
Emperor: You practiced quite a bit, didn't you?
YH: Yes, that's right. Since I got injured, I couldn't practice well right before the Olympics. But I think I became very well practised because of my training regime up to that point.
Emperor: I see. But I'm sure you took a lot of care when practicing after you got injured. 
YH: Definitely. I learned a lot. Even when I couldn't practice, there was a lot for me to study so in a way, it think it became a good opportunity.
Emperor: When you say you studied when you couldn't practice, what sorts of things did you study?

Thank you. :thanks: Adding a bit to that, iirc, he said he studied anatomy and how his body moves. 

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think the jacket is just too small so the waist is too high and it flares out too soon. :13877886: Mama Hanyu, where are you?

LOL I think after wearing the TJ suit he realized he needed slim fit suits and maybe he overcompensated by going a size too small. And it's not actually too tight so maybe one size up was too wide so this was the best compromise. Well at least I can feel his will to improve his suit game and maybe next time he will actually get a few tailored! Hope dies last

Just now, robin said:

LOL I think after wearing the TJ suit he realized he needed slim fit suits and maybe he overcompensated by going a size too small. And it's not actually too tight so maybe one size up was too wide. Well at least I can feel his will to improve his suit game and maybe next time he will actually get a few tailored! Hope dies last

Please get a tailored suit Yuzu :snonegai:

I think he might have read the comments about TJ suit haha, seeing how he likes to lurk :P 

(Just imagine how good he'd look in something that shows his form/lines instead of hiding them... I'm already :13877886: at his mostly-fitting trousers today!)

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

On second thought, maaaaaaybe we got too excited about it being a fitted suit...  :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

he knows we complain about how loose his previous suit was so now he made sure it is fitted :) im sure after the party he will read again our comments and probably he'll just scratch his head when he found out that we still have issues on  how short his suit coat was!:rofl:

9 minutes ago, robin said:

LOL I think after wearing the TJ suit he realized he needed slim fit suits and maybe he overcompensated by going a size too small. And it's not actually too tight so maybe one size up was too wide so this was the best compromise. Well at least I can feel his will to improve his suit game and maybe next time he will actually get a few tailored! Hope dies last

I usually couldn't care less about what magical skating geniuses wear but with his beautiful figure it really is a tragedy. :dpooh: