General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

Food and Despair, all the sustenance a figure skating fan needs :thumbsup:

(I don't know how you people who drink alcohol survive the season, with the amounts needed XD)

Do it the Yuzuru way, get drunk on orange juice instead. It's great, comes with 100% less hangovers :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

Hydro coming in with the big guns :goe:

I fell in love with him when i saw him wearing that :P of course i'd have pics of Hakama!Yuzu!

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

:smiley-sick030:

どうぞ どうぞ! :rofl:

いいかなぁ。。

Waah, MISIA! 懐かしい...

Omg! I really love his Chopin SP, but using it for a third time? I dont know, Its a good idea? Its a confortable zone for him but its too much of a risk? When i was wondering what music he would choose, i considered if he would bring back ballade #1, again? But i discarded this idea as my own craziness, cause i really love that SP! Intead i was putting my money on a new Chopin SP or maybe a sonata from Beethoven, like apassionata's third move, and bringing back Seimei for his FS... so im really surprised now :dpooh:

1 minute ago, Anony said:

Do it the Yuzuru way, get drunk on orange juice instead. It's great, comes with 100% less hangovers :biggrin:

I've never been drunk in my life but I do consume tea in industrial quantities. I'll have to do.

(Good to see commercials are weird everywhere XD)

Just now, Valkyria said:

I've never been drunk in my life but I do consume tea in industrial quantities. I'll have to do.

(Good to see commercials are weird everywhere XD)

Actually, me neither. The closest thing I've been to getting drunk was getting high on laughing gas after a visit to the dentist. But drinking a heck lot of orange juice always puts me on a weird "high" feeling that I kind of assume is what being drunk is like haha

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I'm starting to think we should have a thread for this program; it's almost like competition streaming. 

It'll pass soon enough, I think. The hour just happened to be okay for a bunch of people and since nothing is going on yet... shenanigans happen :smiley-transport012: