General Yuzuru Chat

54 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Once i finished my work, I'm going to grab a magnifying glass and browse through all his photos! 

please share your findings XD i'm really curious but i don't think i have the willpower to go through all existing photos/actually realize his hint of a stubble 

Hehe, this is a good day! I wake up to HP and Yuzu selling razors! 

For the first, I love that our planet has it's own HP fan club (I'm a big fan, too) and, like Aotoshiro, I see Yuzu as a Ravenclaw too, for all the reasons mentioned above!

As for the razor, it's hilarious :LOL: but proves Yuzu's power to sell everything and anything at any hour!!! And the guy can't even grow a beard, hahahaha!!!

15 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

My google translate something about "power of rice" talking about Yuzuru saying he eats rice before competition. Also something about physical condition management is key. Google translate is a strange strange thing.

38 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Comments from Ken Watanabe? Can anyone translate? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Here's a rough translation:

Ken Watanabe who is currently 58 years old says that managing one's physical condition is the key.
KW: "It's just like how the figure skater Hanyu Yuzuru said that if he doesn't eat rice, things don't go well (i.e. it's not good to not eat rice for meals)" 
Interviewer: 'Because of the power of rice?'
KW: 'Yes, since I'm originally from the Niigata prefecture' [note: Niigata is famous for its rice]

Basically it's about rice lol. I think the point is that Ken Watanabe is one of the few Japanese celebrities who's had considerable success in Hollywood, but despite that he still depends on the Japanese staple that is rice. 

I did translate it awkwardly so feel free to fix it up :)

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hehe, this is a good day! I wake up to HP and Yuzu selling razors! 

For the first, I love that our planet has it's own HP fan club (I'm a big fan, too) and, like Aotoshiro, I see Yuzu as a Ravenclaw too, for all the reasons mentioned above!

As for the razor, it's hilarious :LOL: but proves Yuzu's power to sell everything and anything at any hour!!! And the guy can't even grow a beard, hahahaha!!!

Just be glad he doesn't try to sell cosmetics yet. He could always sell sun-tan lotion for P&G....record sale of sun-tan lotion incoming.

Just now, Gaby said:

Why is this so freaking cute?  Someone, explain ,please? I'm grinning like an idiot  praying my boss won't pay attention. Lol

Don't worry ,baby, it will grow more with age.

I'm not counting on it lol He's 23 now but he still looks like a middle-school teen :pouty: I think we're all going to get old and Yuzu is just going to look the same :headdesk2:

46 minutes ago, sillyhappy said:
1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

Once i finished my work, I'm going to grab a magnifying glass and browse through all his photos! 

please share your findings XD i'm really curious but i don't think i have the willpower to go through all existing photos/actually realize his hint of a stubble 

I second this! Been wondering if his insanely smooth face is capable of growing anything :4:

Also I went to sleep at the beginning of the Hogwarts discussion and I love how extended it's become. Great to see how many HP fans are here! However gotta admit that after reading every post I'm still not convinced either way, so I stand by my original opinion that he fits everywhere and he'd be the greatest hatstall in the history of Hogwarts :laughing: Maybe they'd have to invent house Hanyu just for him...

2 minutes ago, Rainna said:

I second this! Been wondering if his insanely smooth face is capable of growing anything :4:

Also I went to sleep at the beginning of the Hogwarts discussion and I love how extended it's become. Great to see how many HP fans are here! However gotta admit that after reading every post I'm still not convinced either way, so I stand by my original opinion that he fits everywhere and he'd be the greatest hatstall in the history of Hogwarts :laughing: Maybe they'd have to invent house Hanyu just for him...

Oh gosh, why did this pop into my mind? 

To pass through the door to the common room of Hanyu house (or whatever name he decided but please, don't spell common room as 'Ciommon Room'), student has to do a 3A to jump through the door.... 

3 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Oh gosh, why did this pop into my mind? 

To pass through the door to the common room of Hanyu house (or whatever name he decided but please, don't spell common room as 'Ciommon Room'), student has to do a 3A to jump through the door.... 

Students have the option to do a counter-3A, a spread eagle 3A or a twizzle sandwiched 3A.