General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, Anony said:

Actually, the more I look at it the less alarming it looks. The facial structure is actually quite accurate, with an exception of his eyes that has a much more prominent double lid and waterline in comparison to this figure's. It's just the colouring on the skin, I think, is what makes this wax figure feel more "off" than it actually is.

Yeah, the skin doesn't look fresh like his. This is future older Yuzu. 10 or 20 years from now lol

On 5/25/2017 at 11:37 PM, beki said:

Yeah, the skin doesn't look fresh like his. This is future older Yuzu. 10 or 20 years from now lol

It's not just that, the skin is missing a lot of it's texture and what probably makes this figure look worse is the lack of shading.

Yuzuru has a natural flush on his cheeks and a little pink on the nose and Adam's apple. The area around his eyes is a tad darker than the rest of his face. He has a small slit of skin on the end of each eye that is noticeably darker than the rest of his skin that extends his eyes a bit. It's just little colour variants that the figure lacks that makes it look unrealistic.

On 5/25/2017 at 11:37 PM, icepeony said:

Agreed!  The eyes look off and the nose looks slightly off to me too.  It even looks older than the 19-yr old Yuzu with youthful energy dancing to PW:eek::confused:   But they did a good job with the mouth and chin :biggrin:

Actually now that you point out the mouth, the figure has a more orange tinted lips vs. Yuzuru's that are more blue. And the bottom lip is also a tad fuller.

I hate that I've come to the point that I can notice these things :embSwan:

hace 8 minutos , Anony said:

It's not just that, the skin is missing a lot of it's texture and what probably makes this figure look worse is the lack of shading.

Yuzuru has a natural flush on his cheeks and a little pink on the nose and Adam's apple. The area around his eyes is a tad darker than the rest of his face. He has a small slit of skin on the end of each eye that is noticeably darker than the rest of his skin that extends his eyes a bit. It's just little colour variants that the figure lacks that makes it look unrealistic.

Actually now that you point out the mouth, the figure has a more orange tinted lips vs. Yuzuru's that are more blue :hopelessness:. And the bottom lip is also a tad fuller.

I hate that I've come to the point that I can notice these things :embSwan:

I doubt you are at a lower level than me... I notice... things i'd rather not:sadPooh:

9 minutes ago, Anony said:

Looks like Misha really was involved with making of the black blades(like everyone speculated ha)

Also he called Yuzuru "the Prince" aww :redface:

The prince :embSwan: / king :dpooh:

As it's sth to do with Yuzu.....from a TV program in Kansai,

"Yoi-Don!"("Ready Go!")

According to this twitter, on May 23, Oda-san made a visit to 

an "Okonomiyaki" restaurant in Shin-Fukae area (Osaka) to

interview its well-known owner there. Even though she'd been 

suffering a fracture, she kept standing at her working place,

with strong professional consciousness. She insisted,

"I 'm a challenger all of my life. When I feel I've had enough of 

my career, I'll r****." 

Oda-san's response to that was,"(You're) Yuzuru Hanyu of

Okonomiyaki's World!" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:68271262:

https://t.co/mCkoo54fsl

Okonomiyaki is my favorite Japanese food. Yummy! Osaka has some of the best (though I partial to Hiroshima's).  I went to Madame Tussaude's this January actually and I didn't think the figure was that bad. But I was in a really good mood that day lol

I actually think Mao has a way better statue though. Her revolves!