General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Too bad! This would have been really the perfect chance for him to say it! Like "I'm really, so happy and satisfied with my second Olympic gold, I think I don't really feel like throwing myself into another competition a month later..." But noooooo, he had to go and say he wants to compete... why Yuzu... why... 

Because saying that he won't compete is like dying to him? But hey, we all need a little baby brother who makes us lose our hair and want to strangle and smother them all at the same time, right? 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Because saying that he won't compete is like dying to him? But hey, we all need a little baby brother who makes us lose our hair and want to strangle and smother them all at the same time, right? 

Right. Who am I kidding. If he'd had said "I don't want to compete so soon", we would have worried shitless and said "WHAT'S HAPPENING OH GOD HE'S CHANGED" 

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Right. Who am I kidding. If he'd had said "I don't want to compete so soon", we would have worried shitless and said "WHAT'S HAPPENING OH GOD HE'S CHANGED" 

It's going to be a cold day in hell when he says something that makes nobody worry about anything. Very cold. You can start building skating rinks down there.

11 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Bright side, if he's actually talking about 'if possible' about Worlds after in-depth conversation with doctors after everybody explained everything to him, it means he should be fit for GP series, right? :biggrin: 

It would have been interesting if they had put the doctor's reply to him within the article. Something like:

Yuzuru: if possible, I want to go to Wo-

Doctor: OH HELL nO SON 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

It would have been interesting if they had put the doctor's reply to him within the article. Something like:

Yuzuru: if possible, I want to go to Wo-

Doctor: OH HELL nO SON 

I think and hope he prioritizes GP/Nessie over worlds. But you know, if a doctor told him that, his next action will be this:

---> :pouty:

8 hours ago, Floria said:

The king of perfect 3A and 4S

What I read from this chart: the only thing as beautiful to the judges as Yuzu's 3A is Patrick's step sequence :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I wonder how many of Yuzu's GOE 3 step sequences were downgraded from level 4 to 3? 

5 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Preach! :clap:

Also, to bring this back on topic: I am forever grateful to Stéphane for helping Yuzu out (I heard he helped with 4T and some spins in Etude), and a wish for them to collaborate again remains, maybe one of the future choreographies, perhaps an exhibition one :snonegai:

Etude deserves a repeat. I love that program and he'd do it so much better now with 50% of the energy it took before. But I'm shallow...I want most of all to see his pretty fingers with the dramatic arm movements. His fingers became so much prettier since DW.

3 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Italian version of a covert coat- extra velvet!  He'd be better off in made to measure - Savile Row - Anderson & Sheppard,  they were Fred Astaires tailors, know how to cut formal clothes for active people!

Yuzu has the slim build of Fred Astaire too! They'd know how to cut his coat for his body type!

12 minutes ago, Xen said:

He might have gained billionaire fans, or museums as fans with this second OGM. Foundations, groups, corporations, museums can all bid this high. 

Doesn't he have quite a few celebrity fans as well? Or it could be a rich little old Japanese lady who collects all things Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

21 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

You know, I thought he had changed.

He was so happy and carefree after the Olympics, he was not kuyashii, I had the impression a weight had been lifted from his shoulders that had been there since 2012, when I first saw him compete. 

I donˋ t. know. I was wrong.

Or not?

I did not imagine it psychological possible that someone who was this happy after Olympics would want or could go into competition mode so soon, even without an injured ankle.

Strange times...

or it is me...who ever knows what goes on in his mind?:laughing:

2 minutes ago, raebia said:

He was so happy and carefree after the Olympics, he was not kuyashii, I had the impression a weight had been lifted from his shoulders that had been there since 2012, when I first saw him compete. 

Or not?

I did not imagine it psychological possible that someone who was this happy after Olympics would want or could go into competition mode so soon, even without an injured ankle.

Strange times...

I don't think you were wrong. I do believe he feels a lot of weight off his shoulders now. 

But I never believed that it was that weight that motivated him to compete in the first place. I think he's always wanted to compete because he loves to perform, he loves to give emotions to the public, and he loves to win. He loves to prove he's the best at what he does, not because he's insecure, but because he loves to prove to himself that he can always go one step forward... 

So I think he did change. But some things about him will never change, maybe :laughing:

Just now, Murieleirum said:

I don't think you were wrong. I do believe he feels a lot of weight off his shoulders now. 

But I never believed that it was that weight that motivated him to compete in the first place. I think he's always wanted to compete because he loves to perform, he loves to give emotions to the public, and he loves to win. He loves to prove he's the best at what he does, not because he's insecure, but because he loves to prove to himself that he can always go one step forward... 

So I think he did change. But some things about him will never change, maybe :laughing:

Yes, I think you are right, this makes me think about motivation..Thank you!:thanks:

hace 8 minutos , raebia said:

Or not?

Strange times...

He missed many competitions this season and I kind of understand why he wants to go. And surely there is still kuyashii about lvl3 spin and StSq3 :laughing:

I just hope that if he goes it will mean his ankle is ok or almost, because Worlds are not worth risking his health again and he knows it.

6 минут назад, raebia сказал:

Or not?

Strange times...

or it is me...who ever knows what goes on in his mind?:laughing:

He was on painkillers, sister. Now when it's gone he return to be Mr. EXTRA PERFECTIONIST! :waffle: