General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Floria said:

The king of perfect 3A and 4S

When your own table is tweeted and then the tweet is posted in the same forum where I've posted the original table. Inception. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Many figure skating boots are very pretty and decently warm, so theoretically you could, if you can stand your feet being pinched the entire time, or settle for 1 size larger than normal.

Edeas btw, are amazingly beautiful shoes.

I hate the Piano boots, though. Which happens to be the ones Yuzu wears. But he covers them, thankfully! Which is also probably why these auction boots don't look to have much wear and tear, since he uses boot covers all the time. 

hace 1 minuto , xeyra said:

When your own table is tweeted and then the tweet is posted in the same forum where I've posted the original table. Inception. :biggrin:

I didn't know it was yours:1:. The same thing happened with one of my gifs a few days ago :smiley-laughing021:.

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

*whispers* it was me tweeting the table, I just wanted to gloat at Stephane's spin ability and suddenly the tweet exploded :headdesk2:

I've put a source to your post in the replies. Hope you don't mind. :peekapooh:

4 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

*whispers* it was me tweeting the table, I just wanted to gloat at Stephane's spin ability and suddenly the tweet exploded :headdesk2:

I've put a source to your post in the replies. Hope you don't mind. :peekapooh:

Nah, I was just amused about it being posted here as a tweet. :smiley-laughing021:

:offtopic:

Stéphane deserved more Max GOE on his spins, though. Only 3 is a crime.