General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Syless Jinx said:

We may be crazy fans, but I'm sure most of his fan base will be really happy for him when he finds a partner.  Especially if they are a skater

eh my stance is that i don't care and its none of my business. i would feel nothing. i would support him exactly the same. 

its unfortunate he thinks some fans would take it as a betrayal and he has to keep reminding the world that he is not an idol. i hope he doesnt hold himself back from dating or whatever because of things like fan and media attention but its also possible that right now in his life hes just not interested in these things. i dont really understand why some people are so interested in the personal lives of others and think everyone is dating/hooking up at all times. 

3 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

eh my stance is that i don't care and its none of my business. i would feel nothing. i would support him exactly the same. 

its unfortunate he thinks some fans would take it as a betrayal and he has to keep reminding the world that he is not an idol. i hope he doesnt hold himself back from dating or whatever because of things like fan and media attention but its also possible that right now in his life hes just not interested in these things. i dont really understand why some people are so interested in the personal lives of others and think everyone is dating/hooking up at all times. 

How?? Teach me your ways sensei! :bow: 

In my case, i'll surely be emotional either way. But emotional in terms of happy. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I've long since accepted that i'll like everything he does. Even the things that would irritate me if others do it. I know, i know, i'm hopeless. Well, at least my family still accepts me. :devilYuzu:

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

wait I thought ANA always give him first class seat? or is he referring to his family?

But that’s within his competition expenses. I guess this is for a family vacation that would otherwise not be included in his sponsoring 

2 minutes ago, Erin said:

How?? Teach me your ways sensei! :bow: 

In my case, i'll surely be emotional either way. But emotional in terms of happy. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I've long since accepted that i'll like everything he does. Even the things that would irritate me if others do it. I know, i know, i'm hopeless. Well, at least my family still accepts me. :devilYuzu:

if he had talked enthusiastically about being really invested in wanted to be a father/husband/whatever i would maybe care a bit more but happiness doesnt just come from being in relationships and he seems to more to just want his private life to be private and hasn't expressed much other than saying he'd like to get married and have kids at some point in the future. but. it just doesn't seem like something he actively seeks as a significant source of happiness and I don't really like speculation about it because its none of my business. its not a part of his life i'm invited to look into and its not something hes obligated to share.

I just hope he is happy with his life no matter what that means for him.