General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, losteuphoria said:

Well I have one on Tuesday too. The irony of the situation though. I am wasting my time reading things about someone who is an epitome of dedication and hard work. God knows when I will start inculcating the values I like others for having. I wish I could have at least 1% of dedication Hanyu Yuzuru has for figure skating. 

you spoke my mind :13877886:

Just now, losteuphoria said:

Well I have one on Tuesday too. The irony of the situation though. I am wasting my time reading things about someone who is an epitome of dedication and hard work. God knows when I will start inculcating the values I like others for having. I wish I could have at least 1% of dedication Hanyu Yuzuru has for figure skating. 

Same.  Watching someone being successful doesn't make us successful too  :banginghead:

9 minutes ago, losteuphoria said:

I understand the feeling!

I had to clean my room today and the whole time I had the picture in my mind of how carefully Yuzu folded his japanese flag..I tried to be a little bit less sloppy:facepalm::laughing:

..not much success, but ...I kind of have a role model. Perhaps this is a beginning :laughing:

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Just realized that both in the Men's singles and Women's singles the winning order was the same

Third to last = gold
Second to last = bronze
Last = silver 

(is it too soon?)

1 hour ago, GoldMedalist said:

And in both the gold and silver medalists were from the same country

You guys should crosspost it to the superstitions thread, it's definitely interesting...:clap:

I am trying to be more organised than usual and get a stream that works for the gala, BEFORE it actually starts!!

Does anyone know a link for streaming (or two, I need a backup!) for the gala that they can share please? :snonegai:

1 minute ago, Pamyu said:

I am trying to be more organised than usual and get a stream that works for the gala, BEFORE it actually starts!!

Does anyone know a link for streaming (or two, I need a backup!) for the gala that they can share please? :snonegai:

http://soyouwanttowatchfs.tumblr.com/post/170505130465/2018-winter-olympics-info-streaming

Here are quite a lot of liks to channels that should show the Gala. The only thing is you need VPN and there's a link to that too.