General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Hanmgse said:

I'm starting to feel a bit sad that olympics are almost over, thankfully that means it's almost two years for summer olympics :cry:

And they would soooo~ call Yuzu over for the torch relay... or at least find a way to route the Olympic flame to Sendai...

5 hours ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

I feel like we are all obligated to invent a word solely for him and officially register it in a dictionary.

How about Yuzuesque?  Or maybe YuPoohish?  Perhaps Swanking?  Finally, Yuniqueness?  I could come up with more but I've got to continue catching up on this thread.  It's adding pages so fast that the magic 3000 is probably only a couple weeks (perhaps even just a few days) away.

4 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

I actually really hope not. And not for any of the heartwarming feels we get from all the squish and fluff. Purely for the sake of his skating. Brian has reiterated many times how Yuzu can be too hyperfocused, and I think that that actually hinders him and his improvement. If he can balance this relaxed and happy in skating mentality with his drive and determination, I feel that it will only be all the better for his skating. 

There is a term for that - workaholic.  In some of the short vids I've been seeing here lately where he's just fooling around with the other skaters we are able to see Yuzu FINALLY just enjoying himself.  The main task is done.  Now it's time to just put the competition behind him and clear his head before addressing the decisions awaiting him - Should he retire?  Should he have just one more season to finally get a 4CC gold, reclaim the GPF and Japanese National and World titles?  In short have one more season as a sort of victory lap for his Olympic gold.  And then there's that other awesome question, should he keep going until he gets an Olympic threepeat?

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

not just ladies, have you seen all the guys trying to get his attention :smiley-laughing021:

To me it looks like it's Yuzuru who is trying to get other guys' attention. Leaning agaist JunHwan's chest and putting his head on JH's shoulder, putting hood over Boyang's head, holding hands with photographers, the leg thing with Shoma, hand binoculars with  Misha, running towards Eric and posing with him etc

:pouty:

7 minutes ago, Yoa said:

To me it looks like it's Yuzuru trying to get other guys' attention. Leaning agaist JunHwan's chest and putting his head on JH's shoulder, putting hood over Boyang's head, holding hands with photographers, the leg thing with Shoma, hand binoculars with  Misha, running toward Eric and posing with him etc

:pouty:

no comment

7 minutes ago, ThiriYuzu said:

I have a mid-term on coming Tuesday, so I was planning to skip live Gala. But after seeing all the practice, I am so leaning over to watching live. Yuzu, you are ruining my life!!! Waking up at 1:30 am or staying awake all night is so tiring though. 

i have a final term on Monday...... help

Well I have one on Tuesday too. The irony of the situation though. I am wasting my time reading things about someone who is an epitome of dedication and hard work. God knows when I will start inculcating the values I like others for having. I wish I could have at least 1% of dedication Hanyu Yuzuru has for figure skating.