General Yuzuru Chat

I hope Nathan will join in on the fun on Saturday. The rest are all part of the fun group, one way or another, but I think he's a bit of an outsider. I'm sure Yuzu and Misha will try to drag him into their dorky games, but I hope he'll loosen up and join it. Imagine the madness of all these kids doing crazy stuff lol

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I hope Nathan will join in on the fun on Saturday. The rest are all part of the fun group, one way or another, but I think he's a bit of an outsider. I'm sure Yuzu and Misha will try to drag him into their dorky games, but I hope he'll loosen up and join it. Imagine the madness of all these kids doing crazy stuff lol

Me too. As long as he doesn't have that virus. Please stay far far away from Yuzu if he has a virus.

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Me too. As long as he doesn't have that virus. Please stay far far away from Yuzu if he has a virus.

Virus? Is that why he wasn't there today? (I took a look at his instagram and saw he was in Seoul yesterday, so I assumed he was still there, resting...)

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

That interview Raf A gave said he had a virus now. 

>_< I hope it's nothing bad...

But yes, he should stay back and rest and not pass it on, then...

I admit, I'm quite amazed Yuzu seems to have escaped all those perils... it's like not even viruses dared upset his plans ^_^;

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

>_< I hope it's nothing bad...

But yes, he should stay back and rest and not pass it on, then...

I admit, I'm quite amazed Yuzu seems to have escaped all those perils... it's like not even viruses dared upset his plans ^_^;

He maxed out his peril quota earlier on. Silver lining, right?