General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, paperatoms said:

I want him to be healthy, of course... But I am also greedy and want WR Seimei :peekapooh:

I dreamt last night that as happy, crying Yuzu came off the ice and hugged Brian, a terrifying and cold SEIMEI Yuzu doppleganger stayed on the ice in the corner, staring at him blankly. "Oh no! He forgot to seal the shikigami!" It was actually quite nightmarish but my sleeping mind is telling me he's not done. :)

3 minutes ago, souyouki said:

How do I even begin to use Periscope?

Do I need a twitter account?

I have a periscope app, not sure if u need that though. But i think u need to have twitter.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

I dreamt last night that as happy, crying Yuzu came off the ice and hugged Brian, a terrifying and cold SEIMEI Yuzu doppleganger stayed on the ice in the corner, staring at him blankly. "Oh no! He forgot to seal the shikigami!" It was actually quite nightmarish but my sleeping mind is telling me he's not done. :)

does this mean SEIMEI 3.0...

18 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

It would be nice if they linked to the original statement, though. Some of these translations are a little rough around the edges.

And here's the really weird thing:

According to the Twitter account posting the translations, it was from various J twitter interviews.

But! When I went into #羽生結弦 hashtag just now, all I see is congratulatory messages and spam using his name as a hook. If there was anything about him retiring soon there should be a wave of panic in the J tweets too... which I'm simply not seeing. Or maybe I've been looking at the wrong hashtag??

We will know soon enough though.

And my point about Yuzu taking some rest and rehabilitate his ankle still stands.

:grouphug: