General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I've tweeted a reply to them and to Disney. wonder if we should start a hashtag movement... #BringPoohtoOlympics? #HanyusPooh?? #PoohtoPyeongchang? (can't think of something catchy)

(this is why a New York Times article was a good thing, dodgy headline and title notwithstanding)

I also replied with a pooh rain video. We should translate the tweet to multiple languages too so it can get more views :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

14 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Yes #bringPoohtoPyeongchang  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Though we need to be careful that this doesn't turn into Yuzuru needs Pooh at the Olympics. We don't want him to be mocked because of it (which some people already do)

lowkey though, Pooh's absence is probably my second anxiety behind using OG as his comeback

I think we just need to convey how much he loves Pooh and how much he's brought Pooh to the skating world (and how much juicy, juicy publicity Disney might get from authorising the Pooh rain >_>). The people who would mock him because of his Pooh would have found some other reason to mock him, best to just leave them to their narrowminded bitterness :dry: