General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

To be honest, I checked if my alcohol supply is full the other day when I realized how close we've gotten. Chocolate is not going to cut it. Tea isn't going to cut it! I am pregaming for this baby, thank you:13877886: 

I’m gonna get a crate or two closer to the event...

39 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

In exactly 1 month, Yuzu will be skating in the Team Event SP (well, not confirmed, but most likely).

How time flies....

*breathes frantically*

Are we prepared or are we not :drink: I feel like we should be by now but its just like going back to step one every single morning :help:

I'm going to be death tired during the February, I guess...gotta stock on sweets since alcohol has the reverse effect on me. I hope I won't wake up my roommate by then...

6 minutes ago, Neenah said:

sorry, can't read Japanese... What is this about?

From one of the bold titles, they select the six athletes that can potentially get gold? Yuzuru is one of them, some speed skater (flag bearer?) is the other...

25 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I'm going to be death tired during the February, I guess...gotta stock on sweets since alcohol has the reverse effect on me. I hope I won't wake up my roommate by then...

From one of the bold titles, they select the six athletes that can potentially get gold? Yuzuru is one of them, some speed skater (flag bearer?) is the other...

:thanks:

39 минут назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

To be honest, I checked if my alcohol supply is full the other day when I realized how close we've gotten. Chocolate is not going to cut it. Tea isn't going to cut it! I am pregaming for this baby, thank you:13877886: 

My alcohol supply is more then OK, but I will need to hold myself together after SP on Friday not to go to work already drunk in the morning :waffle: luckily FS will be on Saturday so I can drink myself to oblivion no matter the result from the morning already, coffee and brandy go excellent together :war:

How I survived Sochi? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Our planet's weather has been wild during 2017-2018 season.

The foggy wet off season with the Emperor's absence,

The lovely blue sky ice show period,

The breezy cloudy 2017-2018 FS announcement,

The sunny misty  ACI,

The sun shower CoR,

The typhoon and hurricanes NHK,

The hail and flood from heavy rainfall GPF,

The thunder snow and storms after GPF,

The start of drought second off season,

And now currently very dry, humid, hot with the blazing sun waiting period.

And now fast forward we are going to witness Emperor Hanyu with his programs on Olympic ice. OLYMPIC ICE. 

So now the volcanos on the planets is currently puffing up smoke, we currently have no idea weather if will unleash the scorching hot lava that would threaten the tomato farms in nearby area or will it unleash extreme sparkles that would shower the entire planet. Only time would tell. For the time being, all satellites is advised to stock up with sweets, drinks, and pooh bears for the sake of their wellbeing.

That conclude today's yuzumashi news.

-Emperor's Ghana ad plays-

Disclaimer: these weather stuff is not directed to the real world and its just for fun purposes :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

8 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Our planet's weather has been wild during 2017-2018 season.

The foggy wet off season with the Emperor's absence,

The lovely blue sky ice show period,

The breezy cloudy 2017-2018 FS announcement,

The sunny misty  ACI,

The sun shower CoR,

The typhoon and hurricanes NHK,

The hail and flood from heavy rainfall GPF,

The thunder snow and storms after GPF,

The start of drought second off season,

And now currently very dry, humid, hot with the blazing sun waiting period.

And now fast forward we are going to witness Emperor Hanyu with his programs on Olympic ice. OLYMPIC ICE. 

So now the volcanos on the planets is currently puffing up smoke, we currently have no idea weather if will unleash the scorching hot lava that would threaten the tomato farms in nearby area or will it unleash extreme sparkles that would shower the entire planet. Only time would tell. For the time being, all satellites is advised to stock up with sweets, drinks, and pooh bears for the sake of their wellbeing.

That conclude today's yuzumashi news.

-Emperor's Ghana ad plays-

Disclaimer: these weather stuff is not directed to the real world and its just for fun purposes :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

You have talent. Maybe you can become the Daily Spread Eagle weather reporter :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

8 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

yuzumashi news

Doesn't this violate some kind of physics law or something? more than 5 seconds of Yuzu?

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

You have talent. Maybe you can become the Daily Spread Eagle weather reporter :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

haha I'm still a newbie at this. I'll try to do more report in the future :laughing:

10 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Doesn't this violate some kind of physics law or something? more than 5 seconds of Yuzu?

It's the planets version so we get 3 hour of Emperor news and a few seconds of trump :LOL: 

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

haha I'm still a newbie at this. I'll try to do more report in the future :laughing:

It's the planets version so we get 3 hour of Emperor news and a few seconds of trump :LOL: 

oooh do we have a the same 5 seconf clip of the Emperor landing a beautiful 3A with 3GOE repeating every 10 minutes:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:?