General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

These appeared just a few minutes ago, but I don't know if they're new. :happy:

Why am I going gaga with his belt!? :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, kaerb said:

his little red nose and cheeks here :embSwan:

(this is probably the most fluent he's sounded in one go, even if he didn't exactly answer the second question hehe)

I don't think he even understand the question. :laughing:

21 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

I think he registered 'tell me about' and 'short programme' and assumed he was being asked about his own short programme. I mean, the importance of short programme in figure skating sounds like an essay question in a theoretical paper, not an interview question to a top skater during a short two-question kind of backstage interview! Very understandable assumption on his part.

Resolutely ignores the age discussion because my much younger siblings are officially becoming adults this month and I'm just so not on board with that, what does that make me, I don't want to know.

29 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

lol true, though I do think he was mostly on point with the first question. my working theory is that he just listens for key words he knows ('short program') and figures talking about his feelings usually makes for a pretty all-purpose answer (PJ never corrects him either even when he's completely off base lol so...no improvement in that area :laughing:). 

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

lol true, though I do think he was mostly on point with the first question. my working theory is that he just listens for key words he knows ('short program') and figures talking about his feelings usually makes for a pretty all-purpose answer (PJ never corrects him either even when he's completely off base lol so...no improvement in that area :laughing:). 

Let me break out my favourite, ancient, zen to the brim Japanese saying:

可愛いからOK

18 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Resolutely ignores the age discussion because my much younger siblings are officially becoming adults this month and I'm just so not on board with that, what does that make me, I don't want to know.

:darklordyuzu: Join us in the land of eternal onee-sans (I will never be an auntie. You can't make me!)

12 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

We've reached skinny jeans times? My nemesis! NEVER! I shall rebel against trends and wear culottes.

honestly i think all jeans would be skinny jeans on him. his thighs look like they're about to burst; it must be hard to find pants that fit both his waist and his thighs, even with a belt.... :P