General Yuzuru Chat

24 分, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it did. (It looks like my keyboard omitted some of the sentence and I don't remember what I wrote >_<)  I meant to point out why I and everyone in the skating world, it seems, finds him so likable. He's the very definition of good sportsmanship!

Bringing it back to the general thread since this is OT in the other thread.

I think it comes from his inner character of always looking to learn from others. He's really good at turning everything into some kind of advantage for himself (without actually using people) which he hopes to turn back into an advantage for others. He has an ego, which comes out in the way he always wants to be better than others (ie: his competitiveness) but it's the kind that enables and encourages him, not the kind that holds him back (which is the kind of ego most people have because it makes us reject things instead of accepting them and turning them into an advantage). So he emits this sorta inner radiance and positivity (even when held thinking negative thoughts) that just draws others to him, I guess. Kinda like a fountain of youth that you can draw energy and vitality from, lol.

7 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

So, I was just getting ready to try the Yuzuru Hanyu Hot Chocolate Super Killer Recipe and I realized I forgot an ingredient... The white chocolate shavings... my body might thank me, though :war: Here we go...

Please report back in both lying liar and honest modes. Godspeed, though the lack of white chocolate might be what spares your life.

15 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

Now I'm curious... :pouty:Tell us~~ 

It's #1. Shame on you, Hydro.