General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, PapiandPooh421 said:

Petit Pooh Hanyu and her siblings. With their coach-dad. There are Hanyus in every discipline of FS, Men's and Ladies singles, pairs and ice dance! Yuzu and his empire!! :LOL:

Before skating...

:pouty:: Here, come to papa, let me squish your head before you skate

:POOH:: But papa, didn't you use to do that to Pooh before YOU skated?

:pouty:: The Hanyu household rules dictate that everypooh must have their head squeezed before skating. The rule doesn't specify who will be skating.

:squishedPooh:: Fine...

I guess I'll just get a little something off my chest that's been bugging me since this whole CM story, please ignore if you're not in for gloom

Spoiler

Totally unrelated to anything, but to this day, I guess the thing that will set me apart from Yuzuru the most is that I really can't imagine what it's like to have a supportive mother. Yes, when I was little, I did think mine was, but things turned out so different, it's almost impossible for me to think of any mother figure with any sort of positivity. Motherly love, for me, has become a myth that, in many cases, actually hides abusive behavior. I actually feel so left out of all the fun with this CM LOL. 

17 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Before skating...

:pouty:: Here, come to papa, let me squish your head before you skate

:POOH:: But papa, didn't you use to do that to Pooh before YOU skated?

:pouty:: The Hanyu household rules dictate that everypooh must have their head squeezed before skating. The rule doesn't specify who will be skating.

:squishedPooh:: Fine...

World Champions 2035

Ladies Singles: Petit Pooh Hanyu

Men's Singles: Beary Pooh Hanyu

Ice Dance: Jason Pooh and Janny Pooh Hanyu

Pairs: Yuzuru Pooh and Yuzuki Pooh Hanyu

At home, the Hanyu children all lined up faced their father

:usrs:: What!? 

Petit Pooh: We know we're all world champions but... 

:angrypooh::angrypooh::angrypooh::angrypooh::angrypooh::angrypooh:: KUYASHII!!!!! 

:space:

Someone please stop me... Stop me... :facepalm:

18 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I guess I'll just get a little something off my chest that's been bugging me since this whole CM story, please ignore if you're not in for gloom

Hide contents

Totally unrelated to anything, but to this day, I guess the thing that will set me apart from Yuzuru the most is that I really can't imagine what it's like to have a supportive mother. Yes, when I was little, I did think mine was, but things turned out so different, it's almost impossible for me to think of any mother figure with any sort of positivity. Motherly love, for me, has become a myth that, in many cases, actually hides abusive behavior. I actually feel so left out of all the fun with this CM LOL. 

:10742289::10742289::10742289::10742289::10742289:

26 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hide contents

:hugs:

30 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hide contents

:10742288:

27 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hide contents

Sending you a virtual hug :hugs:

29 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

World Champions 2035

Ladies Singles: Petit Pooh Hanyu

Men's Singles: Beary Pooh Hanyu

Ice Dance: Jason Pooh and Janny Pooh Hanyu

Pairs: Yuzuru Pooh and Yuzuki Pooh Hanyu

At home, the Hanyu children all lined up faced their father

:usrs:: What!? 

Petit Pooh: We know we're all world champions but... 

:angrypooh::angrypooh::angrypooh::angrypooh::angrypooh::angrypooh:: KUYASHII!!!!! 

:space:

Someone please stop me... Stop me... :facepalm:

....when his daughter introduces her new boyfriend to Dad Yuzu, will he threaten the boy to be good with a hissing pooh?

40 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Reveal hidden contents

*hug*

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

....when his daughter introduces her new boyfriend to Dad Yuzu, will he threaten the boy to be good with a hissing pooh?

*hug*

Petit Pooh: Dad this is the guy I've been talking abo... 

Pooh-san: *hiss

Petit Pooh: Dad, what's wrong with grandpa?

Yuzu: *hiss

Why does this scenario reminds me of POT's Kaido 🐍 

44 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Reveal hidden contents

Please accept this warm, Kumamon hug :10742289:The hole your legal mother left behind will never go away, but have hope that it will one day be filled with kind love and warm hugs and kisses :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n2pjektkoB1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, MrPudding said:

The mirror thing still kills me, I love it when Yuzu jumps even if it's off ice!! The last part was just a joy to watch, his smile at the end while saying thank you is freaking heartwarming!! This cm really hits the <3 :13877886: I was so happy I watched this and it's not even the real thing yet. The real one would probably make me speechless and just cry around the corner. 

50 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sending you some :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp::10742289:

4 minutes ago, Anony said:

And next for Yuzuru to endorse is *drum roll*

Does this mean the world will soon finally have solid evidence Yuzuru can grow hair that isn't mushroom :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:did we cross into an alternate timeline