General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

He could promote:

*insert Yuzu posing with the lipstick aka P&G style*

Buy this lipstick for your loved ones.

Your Mother, Sister, Wife, Aunt, Grandmother, Friend or Girlfriend will love it.

Colours come in many range :agree:

he doesn't have to wear it.. :LOL:

Boy managed to sell out a $299.99 toothbrush in minutes, he can sell out lipstick no problem

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Let the beautiful thing he saw when he was little be something he saw at one of his first international competitions :P 

His mother wore this kind of color on herself, Kanako wore it to her jWC gold he watched, Shae Lynn recommended that to his mother, flowers at Sochi were that color...the options are endless :biggrin: 

18 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I love when he interacts with other athletes!

Especially Shohei Otani (more please) because.... he looks so small (and he knows it too :smiley-laughing021:)

Reveal hidden contents

In fact, this whole Kiritoru segment is one of my favourites! (with cutie Kenzo... too bad they didn't catch him talking with Kohei)

Reveal hidden contents

He's literally half the weight of Shohei l o l And I love that no matter what athlete, he always goes straight to asking them about their craft, he's such a nerd (also Kenzo is younger than him! I had no idea Kenzo was so young!!) I want to see him interact with Kohei and also with Kei Nishikori ; u ; 

10 minutes ago, kaerb said:

He's literally half the weight of Shohei l o l And I love that no matter what athlete, he always goes straight to asking them about their craft, he's such a nerd (also Kenzo is younger than him! I had no idea Kenzo was so young!!) I want to see him interact with Kohei and also with Kei Nishikori ; u ; 

I want him to have more interactions with people taller than him because it'll be very amusing for me :biggrin:

27 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

This came in my recommendation :sadPooh:

Beautiful! I wish we had a proper recording of the clip (the strings section in particular sounds a bit muffled, though idk if it's because it's recorded second hand or if the original video didn't mix the sound properly)... it's such a beautiful piece...may we hear it played again soon :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Also, can someone more musically inclined tell me what instrument plays during the section from 1:20 (the highest sound carrying the melody... I guessed maybe some sort of xylophone but I can't be sure because it sounds more resonant than a typical xylophone). I've always been curious. 

1 hour ago, Aotoshiro said:

His mother wore this kind of color on herself, Kanako wore it to her jWC gold he watched, Shae Lynn recommended that to his mother, flowers at Sochi were that color...the options are endless :biggrin: 

Esteé Lauder 2018 CM

WOMEN ARE PEOPLE OF STRENGTH (yuzu voice over while showing clips of different types of women from teachers to businesswomen to nurses to models and SKATERS)

*Yuzu walks in the set: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

*sits immediately for interview. Camera crew starts rolling 

Yuzu: I always wonder how women stay strong even in the midst of difficulties, from Okaasan taking care of me alone in Canada from Nee-san being the calmest member of our household (I remember him saying this during the earthquake). And there's my coaches, Nanami-sensei and Tracy, you can include Shae Lyn-san too who commands attention from their charge with dignity and power. Then who would forget my lady teammates and friends who skates with a sweet smile on their lips (he's building up his narrative now) and making skating look so easy.

*interview format cuts off. Yuzu shown trying the different colors on his palm.

*Yuzu tries a color: Sugoi!

*tries another one: Ooh! This one's pretty!!

*picks another lipstick: I remember Kana-chan wearing something like this.

*enjoyed testing lipsticks so he picks another one: So red!!! 

*tested the last sample: This one's more like Okaasan's color. Aaaaah!! I want to gift all of these!! (insert his signature sweet laugh)

*filmed while standing up

Yuzu: Show those important women to you how much you love them! Bring the best to everyone we touch! (shows his palm full of the colors he tested) 

Note: The bold portion is Esteé Lauder'x campaign tagline... 

Aaah... I'm sorry I can't resist. :facepalm::13877886:I want this CM to happen!!! :10636614: