General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol ... I was afraid when Yuzu jumped on it ... it looked so unstable ... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

this is not fun any more:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::xD:I am always so worried about Yuzu hurting himself in front of my eyes in practice since i watched Nathan's gala jump landing which broke his hip. And then, it happened. and now you remind me of the podium lol...

Guys, just a reminder that Team Japan related discussion goes here:

Also, remember we have a rule about no speculation:

Don't post speculation, whether your own or someone else's, that malign anyone, including but not limited to skaters, their families, and members of this platform or others.

55 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I wonder if JSF after how things turned out regretted that Shoma, the national champion, didn't get assigned to NHK instead. I know a few people went "huh?" when he didn't get the spot because it's a mistaken assumption that Japan usually assigns their nationals champions to NHK. Edit: Not that the JSF actually has any power to make the assignments of course, but preference-wise at least.

Also is there actually a source for that rented rink thing though?

Major edit: I'm such a fail. :drama:

LOL,  to me, JSF won't allow Yuzu to go to other GP, They need the MONEY!

I am happy if Yuzu goes to IdF.  IdF ice rink would be full of audience, IdF would have better organization due to enough fund. and we are able to get enough tickets probably! (CoR has 14000 seats but NHK has 6000...) No lottery! As many banners as you want! Pictures!! fancams!! OPs!!! UA Zuzu! Everything!!! Yuzu's Chopin and Seimei would impress more European people. They would change French judges' mind!!!  (and NHK would be empty. JSF would be sadder than now)  Well, this is just dream, Yuzu loves Japan.