General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anya said:

So this Yuzu in red knitted shirt is really legit... but why the head :waffle: .... sooo weird Imma cry  :smiley-angry023:

30 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

but the head to body proportions are all wrong...!!!

how???

Am I the only one who finds the proportions fine? :slinkaway:  And I still find Yuzu very attractive in this photo....:slinkaway:

29 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Everyone, let’s all go to 2019 Worlds! They will definitely have him everywhere and on everything and Ultraman size!

I would if I could! But what are the odds of getting the tickets....:13877886:

Hi! I'm really sorry about all the server issues. I've sent a lot of the screen shots to our host. :/ they've yet to reply. But I also gave them login instructions to a test account that they can test on. So hopefully they hurry up and fix the issues as soon as possible. I'm very sorry :sadPooh:

On that note, if direct links to threads work, here is the Team Japan thread:

I moved some of the Team Japan-related posts, please post in that thread (if you can open it) from now on, thanks!! :thanks:

6 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Hi! I'm really sorry about all the server issues. I've sent a lot of the screen shots to our host. :/ they've yet to reply. But I also gave them login instructions to a test account that they can test on. So hopefully they hurry up and fix the issues as soon as possible. I'm very sorry :sadPooh:

I moved some of the Team Japan-related posts, please post in that thread (if you can open it) from now on, thanks!! :thanks:

Works perfectly from a direct link. Thank you for the link and for moving it! And please don't apologise, the mods and admins do a wonderful job, always. Anyway, we're finding ways to get around the home page. I'm glad that the threads work just great once you get in. I'm sure it'll all be sorted out soon.

38 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Thank you, mods and admins, for working on the issues, and please don't be sorry. 
I'm seeing Error code: EX-1 when I try to access PH from the top page, but I can somehow access each forum and thread from "Activity" "Our Picks" tabs and my bookmarks.