General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, liv said:

One thing I do want... seeing his final jump axel be clean. I want him to know that his stamina is ok, that he is confident that the final axel is going to work there, and the tough stuff earlier is the hurdle. 

Well he pulled it off at 4CC, and a (sketchy) 4T at ACI after a fall. I think his stamina will be fine. :)

9 minutes ago, katonice said:

It's a gum/breath freshener being sold in Japan.

I'm not a gum person myself, but if it means I can get my hands on this G-shock watch, I'll gladly buy some :laughing:

Lol. The watch isn't my style. I can't get myself to buy it. Now the gum I will buy. :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm pretty sure it's just gum. 

I'm kuyashii because I could've seen this if I had stayed in Japan a few extra days :laughing:

It’s just gum,  (chiclet style gum) although mine came with some small post-it’s as well. 

I asked my cousin to try and look for the clear files files when she goes to Japan in a week. Hope she finds some. I’m tempted to ask her to snap photos of these train station ads too if she sees them n

8 minutes ago, kiches said:

It’s just gum,  (chiclet style gum) although mine came with some small post-it’s as well. 

I asked my cousin to try and look for the clear files files when she goes to Japan in a week. Hope she finds some. I’m tempted to ask her to snap photos of these train station ads too if she sees them n

The post-its are for wrapping your chewed gum in! :biggrin:

The "selfie exhibition" seems it be at Ikebukuro Station.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Well.... historically, Yuzu's never won gold at his first GP assignments (except for the 09-10 season where he basically won everything). Maybe he can break the pattern this time, but then I foresee people getting anxious about peaking to early when he does (damned if you do and damned if you don't :smiley-laughing021:)

1st GP Assignment Rank
[2009] JGP Merano, Italy 5th
[2010] JGP Torun Cup, Poland 1st
[2010] NHK Trophy 4th
[2011] Cup of China 4th
[2012] Skate America 2nd
[2013] Skate Canada 2nd
[2014] Cup of China 2nd
[2015] Skate Canada 2nd
[2016] Skate Canada 2nd

if he wins everything like 09-10 season...it was his last junior season?...:slinkaway:

3 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

I think its kinda an immature pride thing for me that given he's the only one in the top 6 who didn't win a gold in his first comp, i'm aching for him to get a gold here (over another top 6!) just to cement that he going into this Olympic season not just a contender, but the one to beat! :hachimaki:

But like I said, I'm aware its a really illogical, immature purely pride driven sentiment, and my logical side knows that really isn't whats really truly important in the big picture. :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

It's hard to argue with emotions sometimes though..... :acceptable:

he is the only one who broke record:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Above the gates of Yuzuru Hanyu Hell these words are inscribed:

Abanodon all hope - ye who enter lotteries here!

Hahaha I vote that the fandom motto 😂 It's so sad and true! :smiley-laughing021::embSwan: