General Yuzuru Chat

Say, anyone have any recommendations for how an english-speaker can learn Japanese? I don't need to speak it but would like to understand what Yuzu says, and also what is written (so have to learn kanji I guess?) I don't mind spending money on some program BUT I would like to try it and see if it seems doable before it gets too expensive...

Ok, I'm starting to miss the Church... ugh, I'm better at lurking than posting but I guess I'm gonna have to work on it if I'm ever getting back :-)
Ok, I'm starting to miss the Church... ugh, I'm better at lurking than posting but I guess I'm gonna have to work on it if I'm ever getting back :-)

Bro! I miss it, too.

I haven't been to forums for ages, and now it seems kinda difficult to catch up with everything and comment (I much more like reading lol).

But we'll manage to get back! I know that :pbow:

The purple bananalord is waiting for you

HAHAHAHA

BrightonDogwoods said:
AmudoBun said:
BrightonDogwoods said:
Its 25 posts we need for Church now, right?? (sorry I think Im gonna have to start spamming)

:space: Every thread I visit now has your post as last post :rofl2:

LOL!! I'm so OCD, I have to find something 'real' to post about, so I'm flailing around everywhere :-D

You are almost/already there so - come to us ~ to the dark sinde of this Planet xP

BrightonDogwoods said:
*whew* that was hard, ready for church now! I don't know how you guys with hundreds of posts do it, but I like reading them :-)

Here, have a Yuzu congratulations. :xD: