General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

There was no coming back after Koi Dance. Period.

On the other hand, we haven't suggested AKB48 yet, so not all hope is lost?

I'm deathly allergic to things in groups of 48. (Plz plz don't use them at the 2020 Olympics!)

4 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

The girls have better choreo :P 

(But he'd be better at it than the girls.)

5 minutes ago, Sammie said:

The ggs does a lot of hand movements. I like to see his hands do it..... but then again the bgs does thrusts...... I will leave now. :13877886:

Boy groups also do the thing where they lift their shirts up ;) 

(or one I saw like inches away from my face once that left me kinda O_O)

tbh I can't imagine Yuzu doing this kind of choreo well tho I remember what he looked like in that hip hop dance class XD

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm deathly allergic to things in groups of 48. (Plz plz don't use them at the 2020 Olympics!)

(But he'd be better at it than the girls.)

Yuzu, Oda, Javi, Misha and Jason, doing the "Nobody" dance? 

3 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

Boy groups also do the thing where they lift their shirts up ;) 

tbh I can't imagine Yuzu doing this kind of choreo well tho I remember what he looked like in that hip hop dance class XD

Has to be one of my fave song from Monsta X. :smiley-happy085:

I want him to do TT from Twice. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

3 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

I can't stand twice but I don't know why.

Or he could be real up-to-date with trends in Korea and learn the Gashina gun dance :P

Queen Sunmi dance? Yes please! 

I can't stand Twice either I only like that one song cus of the hand movements and I love seeing Yuzu hands. Their so pretty and soft looking. :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

But the voice ... that godly voice... I can forgive him every unfortunate clothing choice ... close my eyes and listen to the music and his voice and anything else goes away ...

Well, in that respect he's like Yuzu - one can forgive anything Yuzu wears (nearly everything!) for the sake of seeing him skate...

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

We srsly need to send Jeff a Kpop compilation before next year's FaOI.

What makes you think Jeff doesn't already have one? He has to choreograph to pop all the time for the shows. We just need to give him an opportunity to unleash the Kpop choreography, like hold a FaOI in Seoul or something, so he can rope in the boys to dance to kpop. 

Now for "Gee"- Yuzu, Oda, Nam, Javi, Jason, Ellijah, Guilliame, Jeff, Stephane, Johnny, Misha would work, right?

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

Guys, I just saw this, and I want to see this in competition just so much now...

It didn't work often enough to risk it in the competition - but the twizzle sandwich is gorgeous!