General Yuzuru Chat

ugh I'm pretty busy these days and I don't think I'm prepared to see an explosion here in 2 days :slinkaway: and won't be able to keep up with the oh-so-many-pages that I would miss too 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

HAHAHAHA brain theatre mode on:

Patrick: *wakes up in the middle of the night, cellphone ringing. He picks up* ...Hello?

Yuzuru: *Whispers* ...I'm coming to Finland too. 

Patrick: Uh? What? Who are you...?
Yuzuru: *Whispers* And I'm winning that gold. *Hangs up*

Patrick: ...*Sweats profusely* 

lololol he's really looking forward to revenging all those SCs that he can't wait for NHK to do it :tumblr_inline_mgpc70o7Wd1qdlkyg: (if he really is coming to finlandia)

Could that be that also he wants to compete to Finland this year because he feels like Finland is a good omen to him? It was said before that his relationship with the country is a good one, and he likes competing there. 

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

"A wild departure from his usual diet of salted kuyashii."

Im just gonna leave this here

Just now, Xen said:

What if we fashioned the paprika as a pooh? Would that help? Or would that lead to pooh traumas?

you want him to eat pooh?! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp:

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Could that be that also he wants to compete to Finland this year because he feels like Finland is a good omen to him? It was said before that his relationship with the country is a good one, and he likes competing there. 

Im just gonna leave this here

ahahaha that video! :xD:

6 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Would he really be over-exerting himself, though? I mean skaters do a lot of run- throughs during the course of their practices. So if he does enough comps with smaller gaps in between, sooner or later they'll start to feel more like run-throughs? This way he might be able to feel less nervy no matter the comp...maybe? I mean, if he does go for more of them than his usual amount this season.

Well, like I said I am not that well versed in training strategies. Yuzu did say that he's been doing more full fletched RTs in practices so you might be right.

But he's also been emphasizing avoiding over-training in order to stay injury-free aka being able maintain an overall good condition throughout the season. Competitions are different from practices in their intensity so it would probably make it more difficult for him to control his pace in training... but who knows

Just now, Murieleirum said:

I guess... maybe telling him that eating it would increase his 4A succes rate by 50% would work...

Sounds like the things you say to kids to get them to eat their vegetables... "If you eat this you will grow up strong!" "If you eat this you will be able to land all quads!"

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I guess... maybe telling him that eating it would increase his 4A succes rate by 50% would work...

that could work, or maybe tell him that paprika would help him finally get that elusive skate canada gold....

Just now, Xen said:

that could work, or maybe tell him that paprika would help him finally get that elusive skate canada gold....

LOL I think he won't need paprika to win SC gold next season anymore :rofl:

Why are you guys trying to make him eat paprika tho, I get his fear, paprika is really weid!