General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yeah, I assume he's been trying the 4F and 4A, no biggie, he's not going to put any of them in a program this season anyway, but what else is new in these magazines that would prompt that tweet from Iron Klaus, I wonder. 

Not that Iron Klaus doesn't stirr shit up sometimes with their cryptic references. 

I doubt he's playing much with the 4F due to the 3F, maybe just for the lolz a few times. I am sure he can jump it but a quad lip would be funny. And yeah, there's no way he'd be training the 4A seriously either considering the season.

I am frowning at that one too though.

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Well, if we want to take Plushy's words to Yuzu literally, Plushy said Yuzu would go to the 2018 Olympics with 4 different quads... and he didn't mean the number, he meant the type.

So, if Yuzuru really cares about keeping up with Plushy's expectations of him... 4Lz is coming guys

But.. but... he can't decide where to put it! #justyuzuruproblems :rofl:

Completely off topic but I have extra evidence Seimei is a good choice for Olympics casual viewers: I left Chopin on YouTube auto play on my phone and it skipped automatically to Seimei at GPF 2015 while I was out of the room and my mum, who has been so far only casually interested in figure skating got seriously invested and actually exclaimed out loud in admiration :laughing:

39 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Well, if we want to take Plushy's words to Yuzu literally, Plushy said Yuzu would go to the 2018 Olympics with 4 different quads... and he didn't mean the number, he meant the type.

So, if Yuzuru really cares about keeping up with Plushy's expectations of him... 4Lz is coming guys

I thought I was prepared, but on second thought maybe not yet....:facepalm: But Yuzu sure is living by Plushy's words like literally :rofl:

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

Completely off topic but I have extra evidence Seimei is a good choice for Olympics casual viewers: I left Chopin on YouTube auto play on my phone and it skipped automatically to Seimei at GPF 2015 while I was out of the room and my mum, who has been so far only casually interested in figure skating got seriously invested and actually exclaimed out loud in admiration :laughing:

Few pages ago I mentioned my mum's reaction, which was quite close xD I'm going to experiment with Chopin/Seimei combo and show them to more random people uninterested in skating...let's see what kind of reaction they'll bring out...

@MrPuddingIs it only me, or are IS evolved into Yuzuru fanboys after Sochi? (checked pre-Sochi posts and they weren't so hung up on him xD)

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

@MrPuddingIs it only me, or are IS evolved into Yuzuru fanboys after Sochi? (checked pre-Sochi posts and they weren't so hung up on him xD)

Yes actually :rofl:, after Sochi the troll's popularity just keep on increasing! Still waiting for that UA and Disney sponsor tho.... :mischief:

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

Few pages ago I mentioned my mum's reaction, which was quite close xD I'm going to experiment with Chopin/Seimei combo and show them to more random people uninterested in skating...let's see what kind of reaction they'll bring out...

To be fair, I've been conditioning her for months so she at least knows who Yuzu is (sort of). Can't expect to hook everyone in but now at least she's interested in watching the Olympics (livestream) with me : D My pitch is basically 'not watching it is like not watching tennis in a tournament with only the Big Four and top 10 players' :hachimaki:

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This photo looks new ... but again with Yuzu, you never know :11135030:

Save me from Yuzu's fashion disasters. What is this shirt you're wearing? :drama: Sit yourself straight, young man.

14 minutes ago, kaerb said:

My mother made me play every Notte Stellata video for an hour the first time she saw it. A goddamn hour! 60 minutes of non-stop swanning! It nearly killed me. I nearly killed a swan. Thank god that delayed axel purifies my soul every time I see it. She's now trying to Chopin-bomb all her friends and relatives. I feel so proud. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

LMFAO my thoughts exactly, that shirt is a tragedy. can Boyang give out free fashion and style lessons because. Please. :ohno:

My brain didn't even register it as a shirt, such is its hideousness! I thought shirt under gray jumper, for sure. Why would anyone design and then sign off on and then send to factory to have made and then receive sample and then say okay please put into production and then receive shipment and then put in shops and then recommend to skater and then WHY WOULD SKATER BUY/AGREE TO WEAR THIS?!

Beautiful people can get away with hideous clothes, though, the lucky bastards.