General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

There once was a lord from Sendai who

Kept as loyal vassal his bear, Pooh

At every comp

Foes many they'd whomp

Except for SC where they'd rank two

(Edit because lol I broke geography for rhyme scheme)

Em. What does whomp mean!,, ..?

Oh, interesting experiences here :tumblr_inline_ngf9r9Mioo1qid2nw:

I think mine is quite easy. Yuzu is like my third serious obsession (there was a music band for several years and F1 a little over 10 years :10640793:) and I was a casual FS viewer for many years. So when I thought I'm already too grown up to have any more obsessions in my life young Romeo appeared :13877886:

I remmember writing to my best friend after Yuzu's FS in Sochi (before Patrick's skate) smth like "awwww :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp: but still love him" and she answered "don't give up!" and well... :10636614:

She also came to Barcelona GPF with me (cuz she wanted to go to Spain for a long time))), then she suffered for like the whole Saturday of my gushing over FS after I came back from Helsinki :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: after I spamed her "a little" during FaOI... But she also had similar obsessions in her life, was Staphane fan, so she can relate :animated-smileys-animals-047:

But also lately we're talking less (not anything to do with obsessions just life catching up - she's also married now), so I think I'll spam her only during smth. very important (like OG :13877886:), other times I'm happy to have this place and another one to share my feelings, also great to have new friends which I made during comps (even if we also talk on the net only cuz we're from different towns)

22 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

I just laugh that I failed exams because of it😂😂 lmao i don't mind, I was scared of university anyway 

It'll be alright. They should offer History and Philosophy of FS in both school and university. It's not your fault they refuse to offer you a well-rounded education!

Well, If I could share my experience about Yuzu...

I would say I have this tendencies to attract karma a lot. When I hate something or when I laughed at something for being quiet... weird (for me), someday I will become their fans.

Like this one K-Pop / J-Pop I laughed at but now I completely adore them... And Yuzu too... I used to watch figure skating for research purpose, and then following pairs and ice dance closely around 2010-2012...

But since I'm still in school and everything became hard to maintain I decide to gave up watching figure skating. Well, I DO see his performance at Worlds 2012 and I think that was exquisite... though I didn't really drawn (?) to him..

After a long time didn't watch FS, I saw this coverage about Sochi Olympic and my father asked my opinion. I still clearly remember that I said Yuzuru was lucky af. Like... 2 falls but still got the gold.

After that I continue my life as a common school girl until some friends talking about YoI and I immediately thought, "Its been a while since I watch figure skating omo I think it's time to come back."

AND BAAAM! PW, WORLD RECORDS, SEIMEI, CHOPIN. I realize I shouldn't have underestimate Yuzu because Karma is so attached to me... Now I became a fan... Like.... A HUGE FAN... And my first live stream after so many years is NHK 2016....

Now I feel like I have failed to be a Yuzu fan please forgive me...:slinkaway: 

5 minutes ago, BeningLin said:

Now I feel like I have failed to be a Yuzu fan please forgive me...:slinkaway: 

What? No way :10742289: 

I understand the karma thing too. Like, I used to hate opera and then one day - boom! Now I love it so much. Or I used to talk shit about vegetarians and then - boom, I become a vegan :laughing:  Never underestimate the things you hate :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I understand the karma thing too. Like, I used to hate opera and then one day - boom! Now I love it so much. Or I used to talk shit about vegetarians and then - boom, I become a vegan :laughing:  Never underestimate the things you hate :biggrin:

Like they said, between love and hate is a thin line :rofl:

24 minutes ago, Smultron said:

(Hello fellow vegan.)

15 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I also used to be very sure I didn't find asian faces attractive  :10814716:

:winky:

5 hours ago, obscurite said:

#relatable. How many times is too many times to rewatch Seimei before the season starts? Asking for...,. a friend.,.,

Until you're sick of it...which is probably never :slinkaway:     We're all cursed by the evil lord Zuzu. :darklordyuzu:

4 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

There is something as healthy obsession and unhealthy obsession, and the border is subtle.

I agree, it's such a fine line to draw. I can't stop myself from gushing over Yuzu, so I try to make my obsession a little more useful. Whenever I'm facing setbacks at work, I try to remind myself what Yuzu had to go through to come to where he is today and whatever obstacles I'm facing were nothing compared to his. 

@PPOS  Thanks for starting this limerick trend! There are so many talented fanyus on this planet. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I'll try to come up with one too but no inspiration yet. =P

12 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Until you're sick of it...which is probably never :slinkaway:     We're all cursed by the evil lord Zuzu. :darklordyuzu:

I agree, it's such a fine line to draw. I can't stop myself from gushing over Yuzu, so I try to make my obsession a little more useful. Whenever I'm facing setbacks at work, I try to remind myself what Yuzu had to go through to come to where he is today and whatever obstacles I'm facing were nothing compared to his. 

@PPOS  Thanks for starting this limerick trend! There are so many talented fanyus on this planet. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I'll try to come up with one too but no inspiration yet. =P

Thanks @singcarcom...I def don't think I'm talented,,,,look at the incredible art some fanyus create :heart: