General Yuzuru Chat

What worried me was Brian said they took a break practicing and didn't mention what they did to figure out the reason of pain...The left foot injury started from something similar...A tiny issue...the next competition is in three weeks...A short amount of time for healing...

It is so hard to be healthy

:snonegai:

Can't wait for the practice...The feeling is do weird...First competition pressure...:xD:

1 minute ago, SSS said:

What worried me was Brian said they took a break practicing and didn't mention what they did to figure out the reason of pain...

Well, why would he say that to the press? They never cared about the medical details of injuries or anything, especially if they are light injuries and nothing serious. Plus, it takes time to find exactly the reason of a physical problem, sometimes you guess, sometimes a little rest is enough to make the part heal. I hope this last case is Yuzuru's case. 

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Well, why would he say that to the press? They never cared about the medical details of injuries or anything, especially if they are light injuries and nothing serious. Plus, it takes time to find exactly the reason of a physical problem, sometimes you guess, sometimes a little rest is enough to make the part heal. I hope this last case is Yuzuru's case. 

I don't expect detail. Agree with you on physical problem...I hope too.

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

AAÁAAAAAAAH

I'm surprised we don't react similar to you, Hydroblade, and that there isn't more of us. In my case the reaction was: a-ahahahHAHAHAHAKWDJHFGRSJ;LSD BHUIASJBV.

2 hours ago, Valkyria said:

Love how we have to make distinctions between an average watered-down program and a Yuzuru watered-down program. Those are not the same, no :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

There are normal skater-level, then there is Yuzuru-level. The usual

2 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

Time to delurk, Max :devilYuzu:

So you say no need to make him a honorable member, make him a full member? xD

I guess I'll try to get a bit of sleep, so maybe I'll avoid looking at the open practice, and will rely on you guys here, and Hydro and the rest in Canada to report any news...

Yeah, sure, as if I'd do  such reasonable thing with Yuzu...

2 hours ago, Valkyria said:

Yuzu: *is a bit injured*

Brian: hey, maybe you should take it easy, water-down things a bit

Yuzu: Okay. I change 4T combo for 3A combo :tongueyuzu:

Brian: :knc_brian2:

Yuzu: I also change 4S for 4Lz :hachimaki:

Brian: :knc_brian3:

Pooh: :dpooh:

Yuzu: :darklordyuzu:

Everyone's hair: ABANDON SHIP :smiley_hairpull:

(Compromise is needed, I guess XD)

I seriously first read it as "change 4T for 4A" and started laughing. :darklordyuzu:

Just noticed that my family's going to be reeeally surprised at me going to bed really early this Sunday...since I'm going to get up around 2 am to watch the Long xD Thanks god short is...oh wait, short is only 20 minutes earlier on Saturday... no sleep for this Pooh -,-Well, I got to watch Helsinki mid-day (first live-streamed comp!) so I shouldn't complain too much :smiley-happy085:

12 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I'm happy I found a place to express my angst during this season. My nails is relieved. :sadPooh:

I'm lucky enough to live in the same timezone as where Yuzu is competing this time around; I will not be as lucky for his next 6 competitions...

As for his knee pain, currently crossing my fingers for his first in-competition practice...:snonegai:

8 minutes ago, souyouki said:

I'm lucky enough to live in the same timezone as where Yuzu is competing this time around; I will not be as lucky for his next 6 competitions...

The only remotely lose to my timezone competition is Rostelecom, and I'll be away anyway at this time (unless the wifi at my place during the exchange will be strong enough to survive me streaming the whole thing- any satellite from Lublana can confirm/deny my hopes?)