General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, meowmeownyan said:

my friends and I made a fangame in unity with original soundtrack. As we started two weeks ago and it grew into a monster, we can only create this teaser for now. 

the game will be released in 2024 with 5 levels, special mini bosses and achievements as well as multiple endings

i hope everyone enjoys this and give us feedback!

edit: the game will be published in 4 languages, English, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish 

we will have more gameplay footage in the upcoming weeks!

This is absolutely crazy! Can't wait to see when it's finished!

(Please ping Yuzuru official, he should see it 🙏).

Re_Pray: why am I crying at yuzu’s silhouette clomping along in his big boots and big coat?? 😭😭😭Now I am crying again at Yuzu walking strongly forwards following the thread of light…😭😭😭 I understand why I cry at that point though lol!! I think in the silhouette-with-big-boots he looks so young and alone maybe, I dunno…vulnerable. It’s probably because of his current troubles that I feel like that.

Anyway - end of show now, expecting big joy from him and his audience ♥️💫

3 hours ago, TallyT said:

:wave: TALLY T : you were more VERRY SPEEDY than me  :peace2: and Rosalie Rose's YTs are always well put together, always happy to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Yuzu san and here's another one  :nod2:  

I take this opportunity to write a huge THANK YOU  :thanks: to the whole team for their enormous work to put together THE VIDEO  :clapclap4:  in honor of Yuzu's 29th birthday  :wink_star:  : YES and he brings us so many surprises with RE_PRAY in January and with a 2nd NS , but on the other hand I know nothing about video games  :shrug: and still happy that many fans like it :2thumbsup: 

12 hours ago, meowmeownyan said:

my friends and I made a fangame in unity with original soundtrack. As we started two weeks ago and it grew into a monster, we can only create this teaser for now. 

the game will be released in 2024 with 5 levels, special mini bosses and achievements as well as multiple endings

edit: the game will be published in 4 languages, English, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish 

OMG !!! You and your friends are amazing !! It is really so cute and cool ! I really hope Yuzuru will see it ! 

I really love the little pooh that you can pat on his head :loveshower::dancingpooh::thankssign::heartsign:

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu sent thanks for all the good wishes to celebrate her birthday

It is heartening to hear that the messages and good wishes reached Yuzu.

But you're welcome Mr Hanyu Yuzuru, because it is with immense joy that we fans of the world wish your birthday 

Here's 1 more 

with blue roses :heartpound:   

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu has sent thanks for all of the good wishes to celebrate his birthday

Heartening to hear that the messages and well wishes have reached Yuzu

He wrote this message exactly at 12am midnight time, so he waited until everyone had the chance to congratulate him before thanking everyone. How thoughtful as usual :67638860:

10 minutes ago, Lilly88 said:

He wrote this message exactly at 12am midnight time, so he waited until everyone had the chance to congratulate him before thanking everyone. How thoughtful as usual :67638860:

Very thoughtful of Yuzu

The Eurozone fans still have just under 6 hours of December 7th remaining and residents even further West are also posting their birthday celebrations. So, in theory,  the Yuzu birthday stretches out across the time zones, until someone living on the other side of the International date line compared with Japan reaches midnight on Dec 7th.

A beautiful ring of love, hope and happiness encircling the globe and bringing fans together no matter which time zone they reside

16 hours ago, meowmeownyan said:

OMG! You and your friends actually made a real video game!!! That's absolutely amazing! :cheer:

I watched the trailer and it looks so good! I love that game Yuzu always moves like a typical figure skater. And the part about petting the little bear is so cute! You've done an outstanding job! Congrats! :665e343793b9: