General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

New photo book to be released in December, yes you guessed it, on Yuzu's birthday, the 7th.

The title is perfectly apt

Yes of COURSE I have pre-ordered this immediately!! 2 big reasons - it's called GOAT (he deserves that title so much and at last we see it in BIG writing, on a BIG publication! Amazon japan's no 1 best seller in Japanese books already!) and secondly I understand it also has English translations - I hope ifans really support this publication because of that, we can show publishers that there is a demand....I just wish we could do something about shipping costs as I realise it is quite prohibitive for those of us on limited budgets! There is a 3rd reason too, the photographer is praised for his wonderful sports photography and photos of Yuzuru....a nice Yuzu-birthday present to give to ourselves lol! (I presume he gets some royalties too?)

15 hours ago, mamasquirrel said:

I believe that Yuzu is the most perfect man I've ever seen, and I'm 78. I watch him daily on YouTube. It's as though I have an exquisite piece of art in my home that I can view at will. In the past, I sang his praises often on Instagram. I have never been taken by an idol before in my life, but Yuzu is irresistible. 

Totally agree with you!

I watch HYK and Otonal among other programs daily, it's like listen to my favorite music!

11 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Finally #RE_PRAY ticket info! Lottery registration starts 16 Sep. Let's get ready everyone! 

To anyone who plans on applying for the tickets: has anyone already tried registering for the TV Asahi ID? I tried the first step (entering my email address and agreeing to terms of use) and I couldn't even click the button (disabled). Anyone else having this problem? Or can we only register for the ID once the lottery starts? Sorry for my confused ravings...

2 minutes ago, AngelOnIce said:

To anyone who plans on applying for the tickets: has anyone already tried registering for the TV Asahi ID? I tried the first step (entering my email address and agreeing to terms of use) and I couldn't even click the button (disabled). Anyone else having this problem? Or can we only register for the ID once the lottery starts? Sorry for my confused ravings...

Pls go to the ticketing page. Someone faced similar issue and I've answered there.