General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I noticed too!!! 😂

Ahhh I’m so happy, best way to wake up to, him skating and hearing his voice! I also almost died at some of the angles, I’m still dreaming of him attaching the camera to his skating boots or onto his chest to be able to see his perspective and get a feeling of the glide and speed 🥰

Haha, you had the same thoughts! Must be the country:peace2:

20 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I noticed too!!! 😂

Ahhh I’m so happy, best way to wake up to, him skating and hearing his voice! I also almost died at some of the angles, I’m still dreaming of him attaching the camera to his skating boots or onto his chest to be able to see his perspective and get a feeling of the glide and speed 🥰

Maybe suggest it in the comments under the video? Who knows what he is capable of doing. It might be a surprise in the next video or stream :wink2:

58 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

The jumps in today's unedited member video (he labeled them himself):

3Lo

3F

3Lz

Eagle 3A Eagle

BackoutCounter 4TEu3S

Twizzle 4TEu3SEu3S Counter

4S3T

4Lo3A Twizzle

Yuzu also wrote commentary about the reasoning behind the different camera placements. Not just a mini share practice but a little tutorial about jumps, elements and filming skating. Bonus: carrying the viewer around the rink

Yuzu is very considerate. 

Only thing missing was Yuzu narrating the jumps with "Shuu" and "Paa" :winky:

New practice top from AdElm, not his usual Under Armour. Maybe AdElm will design a sports wear/ casual line for Yuzu

3 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I noticed too!!! 😂

lol when I saw him carry the camera I also thought immediately of him wearing a helmet with a camera on so we can see his view of the world when he skates, and feel the speed, and imagine the wind in our faces....

A few of us should maybe suggest it in comments once some calm returns, to increase the chance he will see the request.

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I did but long ago, this may be a good opportunity to suggest it again 🥰

28 minutes ago, Pammi said:

lol when I saw him carry the camera I also thought immediately of him wearing a helmet with a camera on so we can see his view of the world when he skates, and feel the speed, and imagine the wind in our faces....

A few of us should maybe suggest it in comments once some calm returns, to increase the chance he will see the request.

Body cam / head cam footage would be incredible. Please consider making the suggestion.

The view of the world as it whooshes past and also rotating would be fascinating. Although there may need to be a disclaimer that viewers should be seated whilst experiencing that particular camera view.

Personally, I'm always in awe about how few times skaters ever seem to lose their balance on spins and jumps. Ballet dancers use a head/body 'spotting' technique, to keep the eye on a fixed point during the turns in order not to lose their balance on pirouettes and turns, but skaters do not seem to do this. Amazing

3 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Body cam / head cam footage would be incredible. Please consider making the suggestion.

The view of the world as it whooshes past and also rotating would be fascinating. Although there may need to be a disclaimer that viewers should be seated whilst experiencing that particular camera view.

Personally, I'm always in awe about how few times skaters ever seem to lose their balance on spins and jumps. Ballet dancers use a head/body 'spotting' technique, to keep the eye on a fixed point during the turns in order not to lose their balance on pirouettes and turns, but skaters do not seem to do this. Amazing

We could watch it on big screen,  sat in a laundry basket in front of the screen like kids do when watching a virtual roller coaster ride lol! I wouldn't fit in my laundry basket though...I'll have to see if they do extra large laundry basket sizes :laughing:

Arata-san showing amazement at Yuzu's ashura chan choreo - he has a YT video up analysing his latest ANA dance btw, if it's not posted on here already!

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Footage from the body cam/main camera would be amazing. Please consider making the suggestion.

The vision of the world as it passes and turns would be fascinating. Although it may be necessary to include a disclaimer that viewers must be seated while enjoying that particular camera view.

Personally, I'm always impressed by how few times the skaters seem to lose their balance during spins and jumps. Ballet dancers use a head/body "spotting" technique, to keep their eye on a fixed point during turns so as not to lose their balance during pirouettes and turns, but skaters don't seem to do this . Amazing

YES for that and "live" the laps at V speed and of course, well seated because the head would be and I :dizzy2: know it for classical dancers, the famous mark and also Yuzu could wear a GOPRO camera with a harness on his chest and that would not bother him in his practice : I will suggest to him in a comment 

I don't know how to put under "spoller / sopplier"? and here are 2 in pictures 

Image result for gopro camera on chest      Image result for gopro camera on chest  

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Men are a continual disappointment,  at least in my city, therefore I am happily single. But in my experience,  a wife has more influence on matters of a man's health than a mom does

Only if she cooks and pampers him but most men like risks and nobody can talk them out of it

3 hours ago, Pammi said:

We could watch it on big screen,  sat in a laundry basket in front of the screen like kids do when watching a virtual roller coaster ride lol! I wouldn't fit in my laundry basket though...I'll have to see if they do extra large laundry basket sizes :laughing:

You could put two arm chairs face to face, like when kids make a boat out of two chairs, that would work as well !!!

We have invented a ride for when Yuzu Theme park opens !!!!:roll:

Very happy to see a new video from Yuzu and hear his voice  <3

---------

Sorry, off-topic (in view of the current excitement) but don't know where else to post: 

HELP !  My memory is failing me :shame:

I'm almost 'desperate' to retrieve two competition videos with very enthusiastic 'special' commentary after the end of the performance:

1) Max Ambesi saying (in Italian ofc) : "Welcome to planet Hanyu - inhabitant: one, he alone."

2) English commentary, man and woman ; woman says: "I swear he's not human, he's half robot (?) and half alien ..."

Thanks in advance for any helpful tip  :smiley-angelic001: