General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Lally said:

CET stands for Central European Time. This is the weather we have (France, Italy and many other countries) from the end of October to the end of March. Now we have CEST (Central European Summer Time) which is 1 hour ahead of CET. So I don't know if Gift will air from 8 p.m. or 9 p.m. I checked this morning, but it's not available yet.

:thanks: for explanations : so in Italy you have summer time (from the end of March/October which is + 1h) and winter time (from the end of October to March which is -1h): I just went see on the GIFT thread and there are fanyus who have it and "apparently?" on their TVs and like you I go through Disney on my computer and for the moment nothing via Disney and I will therefore wait tonight!?  and I left a message on the French forum 

5 hours ago, CashmereKitty said:

And Mikiko is a female and not a male. Pffff, I guess it’s an automatic translation from English to Dutch… :huh:

What a shame. In Polish ver. Mikiko is definitely her.

5 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

He definitely created a new genre of entertainment called Hanyu Yuzuru.

:roll:

Does anyone know if Gift is available on Disney+Belgium? I don't have a subscription yet and won't subscribe unless I know that I can watch GIFT ... All the comments I read about the registration process discourage me.. Thanks for your help

2 hours ago, MsKamap said:

Does anyone know if Gift is available on Disney+Belgium? I don't have a subscription yet and won't subscribe unless I know that I can watch GIFT ... All the comments I read about the registration process discourage me.. Thanks for your help

On Twitter, @Henni147 has complied a map showing the Countries where GIFT is available on Disney+ (incl Star+ and Hotstar Services). Belgium appears to be included!

13 hours ago, Henni147 said:

!! BREAKING !!

Apparently, GIFT seems to be available in all partnering Disney+ regions!

I already have confirmation from Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Finland, Romania, and the Netherlands! MENA seems to be included as well!

In Latin America it's distributed via Star+ and in some countries/regions of East Asia, it's streamed via Disney+ Hotstar.

This is so great, I‘m watching GIFT with German subtitles! Can’t believe it’s true because yesterday there was nothing when I searched for it. Imagine how many new fans Yuzu will get from worldwide streaming on Disney + due to people randomly stumbling over GIFT! I only hope it will be available for some time since I just can’t get enough … 🎉🙏🏻🎁🇩🇪

I know this is more of a personal feeling but did anyone else cry over and over after watching GIFT again? And I did again when listening to his interview and seeing him cry in the behind the scenes. I feel so emotional and I really love all the thought he put into the program. He really is such a kind, open hearted, and empathetic person. 😢❤️

12 hours ago, river said:

One of my coworkers already told me she's watching GIFT this weekend - she said there's no way she's passing it up after hearing me talk about Yuzu nonstop for years. :embSwan:

I can't wait to hear her reaction!