General Yuzuru Chat

I'm sure that the FS will be revealed while I'm sleeping. And I can already see how desperately I'll rummage in a billions of pages and posts in search of the news. I don't know why, but right now this is what worries me the most. :laughing:

6 hours ago, SSS said:

what sport is it,,,I kind of want to go check it out..:xD:

Edit: I tried my best and I could not find any pic/video... It might be Acrobatic Gymnastics Men's Group in World Games this week...

yay, team China, I guess...come on Youtube, give me some video clip...

20374433_10155092458893277_5286897397415

You got it right! It is Acrobatic Gymnastics Men's Group from China. It was a balance exercise and they won it (they got siver medal overall). 

First I thought that R&J 2 costume was weird, but I fell in love with it later. I even like the boobskirt! :laughing: :mischief: 

5 hours ago, Forcefield said:

Since we're talking about costumes, what small changes do you think will be made for the chopin costume? Maybe different color sash again? Lighter gradient blue? Tbh I don't like the gold splits on the sides of his shirt and would hope those are removed.

My dream is that he will have completely new SP costume, but most likely it will be his usual Chopin costume with some changes. 

Just now, CiaoCiao said:

I'm sure that the FS will be revealed while I'm sleeping. And I can already see how desperately I'll rummage in a billions of pages and posts in search of the news. I don't know why, but right now this is what worries me the most. :laughing:

This exactly reflects my thoughts haha!

And now I'll go re-watch his programs because this thread made me hungry for them :P

45 minutes ago, CiaoCiao said:

Same! because my time zone is the opposite of Canada not sure whether they'll announce it live from Canada or Japan...... and I'm sure I'll be sleeping too. And for sure we'll have sudden increase in posts :rofl:

7 hours ago, SSS said:

what sport is it,,,I kind of want to go check it out..:xD:

Edit: I tried my best and I could not find any pic/video... It might be Acrobatic Gymnastics Men's Group in World Games this week...

yay, team China, I guess...come on Youtube, give me some video clip...

20374433_10155092458893277_5286897397415

I really dig the pants. :slinkaway: (all those shimmies :smiley-love017:)

26 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Ok this fanmade comic of Yuzu's mushroom hair situation kills me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this...it's so cute! Especially the last frame where he is like "I am such a genius!" (For inadvertently cutting his hair in a way that can be set fashionably XD)

2 時間前, CiaoCiaoさんが言いました:

Agreed!  It's already scared me. 

And this shall happen again when his costume appears (at AC)!   Every time i really enjoied costume talks when it was unvailed for the first time.  Tons of views were there!

2 時間前, Dori6886さんが言いました:

You got it right! It is Acrobatic Gymnastics Men's Group from China. It was a balance exercise and they won it (they got siver medal overall). 

First I thought that R&J 2 costume was weird, but I fell in love with it later. I even like the boobskirt! :laughing: :mischief: 

I really love this piecture.  And this costume can be both Romeo & Juliet.  I'm not sure if they adopted it knowing the detail, but I definetely want to know the rolls of their own. :laughing: