General Yuzuru Chat

On 10/5/2022 at 3:13 PM, Yuzuwinnie said:

Hello or Good evening and in all 1st DANKE ANNIE to have posted us in 1st this WONDER  :girlsigh: and a nice surprise that I  :loveshower: : the Change of Monkey Majic (group of Sendai) and even higher than the original (of which I posted a YT compared to Japanese musical instruments) and always full of passion and the 2nd part which is all in emotion (HAI he wants to express something and I felt it : but what?) this artistic fuzzy  :2thumbsup:  new music and this rewind of the snow he delicately took first  :loveeyes: and reference to the photos posted by ANNIE  and (in my opinion) it was filmed at night, because you can't see daylight through the windows ..... .  

HAI YUSU SAN :softyuzu:, you brightened my afternoon and cheered me up (and I'm not the only one in this case) 

So your FLEUVE cats, recovered from their emotions :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:  :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:   

Yuzu is doing a great job as an ambassador of Japanese culture and music. After rewatching the video yesterday, my daughter said she had had “Change” in her head all day. Maybe the song will make it to her personal play list. (Needless to say that Yuzu had turned us into X Japan fans after his co-operation with ToshI.) And “Dreamy Aspiration” shows he knows what he means to us ... 

23 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Video number 3. Prologue has only 10,400 views to go to get to the 1M mark folks!

I am watching it now, I love it more each time I see it!

9.5K now. I have been watching few times a day as well as the other vids and the 24h TV Rondo

Ahh !!!! Behold, the glorious coffret of dreams

Japanese satellites may reserve this in advance order from tomorrow. You are so fortunate, to have this in your country to be able to walk to a store and reserve this and then to be able to collect it.

Kose Sekkisei congratulates Yuzu on the Kikuchi Kan prize

[NEWS]

Thank you to Sekkisei for the continuous support.:2thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

Video number 3. Prologue has only 10,400 views to go to get to the 1M mark folks!

I am watching it now, I love it more each time I see it!

Currently 995.683. We are getting closer.:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: