General Yuzuru Chat

Honestly though I won't be so concerned if he will not go to any ice shows. Last season he did not go to a single one, and he was in the best shape that he has ever been in his entire senior career. So...

(besides, there is always the CS to go and bomb things) :P

mcq said:
Honestly though I won't be so concerned if he will not go to any ice shows. Last season he did not go to a single one, and he was in the best shape that he has ever been in his entire senior career. So...

Didn't he bomb more at SC this season? Or was that just the SP?

xeyra said:
mcq said:

Yeah only in SP, but if he bombs his early competition, who cares anyway? Do we want to see him peak at GPF again? He finally manage to peak at 4CC and worlds, I can see why he is thinking that skipping ice shows may benefit him that way. And his having to skip Japanese Nats last season means he would likely peak at Nats and 4CC if we took last season's peaking strategy into account.

mcq said:
xeyra said:
mcq said:

Yeah only in SP, but if he bombs his early competition, who cares anyway? Do we want to see him peak at GPF again? He finally manage to peak at 4CC and worlds, I can see why he is thinking that skipping ice shows may benefit him that way. And his having to skip Japanese Nats last season means he would likely peak at Nats and 4CC if we took last season's peaking strategy into account.

I'll sacrifice all SC/GP golds for a second Olympic gold medal for Yuzu!

mcq said:
xeyra said:

AMEN! :rofl:

and hopefully another worlds gold too /cough/

I'll save that gold for Worlds 2019.

I'm foolishly hoping he himself will sacrifice any SC medal next season by opting for another GP competition.