General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

See....he DID listen to my request of July 21!!!    :wink2::cheer:

It's was one of the most popular requests during #Challenge4Yuzu and some of those requests included sharing videos of his practices wearing his Under Armour training gear. Well, he opened the YouTube channel and left a message wearing UA 👀

Yuzu’s channel is now at 277k subscribers

:YuzuPoohLove:

I’m certainly not above this, I’m just happy at his numbers and how big his reach has been, while with a freaking non searchable channel LOL 

edit: I really want for him to open the metrics of his channel this morning and see where the views are coming from, breaking down age groups and all. Fans always wanted a way to show him how loved he is, well, there you go. He will see. 

Maybe the general Japanese fans woke up to the headlines and the news...

Regarding the Chinese fans who maybe can't work out how to access, maybe his team can come up with a way to duplicate the content on one of their available systems. If I were them {lovely thought, working with him every day} I'd certainly be looking into it.

Hey, satellites-

Make sure you post the link for Yuzu's channel everywhere you can and share it abundantly. I just tried navigating to his channel by using the YouTube search bar, and I got everything but - including at least four fan channels that had re-uploaded his intro video to their own channel pages, with their subtitles added, and a link to his page in their descriptions.  I know this is a thing that happens on Youtube, but I'm really, really not happy to see that happen to Yuzu less than a day after he started his own channel. That's not some footage from a big rich broadcaster they're stealing, it's Yuzu's own personal work. Unless the language they translate it to is so uncommon and rarely spoken that they're the only ones who could possibly do the translations, there's no excuse! 

So yeah, everyone, spread tge link to the real channel until Yuzu figures out what 'sesrch engine optimization' is, please.

But don't re-upload. 

8 minutes ago, isabelfm said:

Now let's watch him hit 1 million views in less than 24 hours on a one-minute video of him talking in front of a white wall with a Japanese title and  in an unsearchable channel. :sipping:

I see 964,933 views (and counting  :hairflip: ) and 31,612 comments in :10815002: :peek:multiple

32 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Maybe c-fanyus broke the barriers?!!! it really jumped by thousands!!!:cri:

That, or a case of bot-net - youtube freezes or slow downs spikes on views and subscriptions for some time while sorting out if the numbers are legit. I remember this happening a lot during my kpop days, hundreds of thousands of view jumps in a matter of 30 minutes or so, because youtube finally let the accs through. 

As for searching, Yuzu’s channel is not searchable for now. He didn’t properly set the configurations for it I reckon, just posted the video as a preliminary introduction. Thanks to Miya, Nobu, Shinya and etc for spreading the direct link for it around.

1 hour ago, Wintek said:

It's was one of the most popular requests during #Challenge4Yuzu and some of those requests included sharing videos of his practices wearing his Under Armour training gear. Well, he opened the YouTube channel and left a message wearing UA 👀

So in other words, this is Yuzu's 'give my fanyus what they want' era 😁

5 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

That, or a case of bot-net - youtube freezes or slow downs spikes on views and subscriptions for some time while sorting out if the numbers are legit. I remember this happening a lot during my kpop days, hundreds of thousands of view jumps in a matter of 30 minutes or so, because youtube finally let the accs through. 

As for searching, Yuzu’s channel is not searchable for now. He didn’t properly set the configurations for it I reckon, just posted the video as a preliminary introduction. Thanks to Miya, Nobu, Shinya and etc for spreading the direct link for it around.

That's a record all on it's own. Nearly a million views and 281, 000 subscribers on the first day of an unsearchable channel?! WOW!