General Yuzuru Chat

hace 2 minutos , Anabel said:

Now we can not only say that we were in Yuzu's new stage as a professional from the beginning, we can also say that we were there on the day of the birth of his YouTube channel. What a historic moment!! :dancingpooh:

I'm so happy for everyone but specially for bbfanyus and all c-fanyus who joined during Beijing or afterwards!! The best is definitely yet to come!:loveshower:

102,000 subscribers in 4 hours, and that tiny message has over 12,000 lovely and loving comments and 55k likes. And apparently just one translated video in China has over 750,000 views.

If he wasn't already aware that his fans all over the world are there for the journey, he will be by tomorrow morning...

Someone at YouTube is going to be so confused. They'll get a notification that an account hit a subscriber milestone and needs to be reviewed for a creator award, and open said account to see that it's a three hour old account with one video uploaded that is just a man talking in front of a white wall. :xD:

28 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Play and replay on a loop!!! I have also created my account ahhh this is so exciting!!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

I hope everyone of you can create an account and follow him, this is the moment when Yuzu needs the boost of our love, we've waiting soo long for this!!  Also bb fanyus: This is your moment too, to rejoice and be from this very beginning, when he opens an official account to follow him!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

play and replay it on a loop isn't a good way to increase the view, instead Youtube will take you as a bot and won't count your view. Bad thing they may cut the views from the video, you have to watch other videos in between if you want to increase the views of the video, iirc

15 minutes ago, river said:

Someone at YouTube is going to be so confused. They'll get a notification that an account hit a subscriber milestone and needs to be reviewed for a creator award, and open said account to see that it's a three hour old account with one video uploaded that is just a man talking in front of a white wall. :xD:

Haha yes but what a man...!

36 minutes ago, river said:

Not just any white wall. It's our own dear White Wall-kun, who's had Yuzu's back this whole pandemic...

Yuzu's at 129000 subscribers now

32 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

play and replay it on a loop isn't a good way to increase the view, instead Youtube will take you as a bot and won't count your view. Bad thing they may cut the views from the video, you have to watch other videos in between if you want to increase the views of the video, iirc

Agree with this. Just replay the video every time you sign on to YouTube, instead. Keep the views growing over time.

Or, make a playlist with other videos interspersing between adding Yuzu's video to the list multiple times. Maybe use videos from other channels you want to support, like @Henni147's stuff (or your favorite band!)

But, can anyone tell me how much difference high view counts will make for a channel like Yuzu's? For a  music video, for example, the YT viewcount is sometimes included as part of the metrics for hit charts, which translates into awards, promotions, and radio play or music sales. But figure skating has none of these.

What does Yuzu get out of his videos having high view counts?

hace 42 minutos , caramelicht said:

Yes, we have many times shared how to replay correctly, because indeed there are rules! :img_21:

Now I'll also ask your help with this, we need to be alert and help: