General Yuzuru Chat

@Liary 

A thousand thanks for the message.

This is both mysterious and welcome news, if it is true. Annoyingly P H**sch has an uncanny ability to access a reliable information source.

Dear heavens, I was joking about a UK event, but if it comes to pass it would be truly amazing. 

iirc Ice Dundee in Scotland has hosted some smaller events in the past, but this may be wishful thinking, it might just have been UK National championships and / or Curling

I have been monitoring the ISU website on a daily basis, checking for GP information.

The events calendar shows the Britannia Cup tournament for Synchronised Skating is being held at Ice Sheffield, which demonstrates that the infra structure does exist. Could it be that BIS have been persuaded by the Delegation of Accountants to grant a boon to ISU and save the GP series ?????

Feeling quite freaked out with my wishing now. :10636614:

After Beijing I sent a letter of support and some small cheer up gifts to Yuzu extolled about Ashdown Forest aka One Hundred Acre Wood, with the letter I included some links to medical papers about Sports injuries and ligament repair using Platelet Enriched Plasma, PRP and Stem cell info and hoped that he was being given plenty of high quality medical advice and input, for his consideration. Of course I wished him speedy and good recuperation and that he and his ankle were receiving the best possible therapeutic interventions and for great overall general health and healing.

Maybe Yuzu fancies a trip to UK or Pooh san wants to visit:puddingpooh: maybe he wants to poke me in the eye with a blunt stick for being so presumptuous on health matters

Knowing how the world works, it will be THAT man PH trolling us in UK with a tantalising hope raising crumb

('Curses come upon me'  I'm going to be really busy on July 15th and may not be able to get good internet access throughout the day. It's my daughter's Graduation):13877886:

@Perelandra, i saw information on Russian language sites today about a possible move from China to Sheffield. And it was also mentioned that the transfer would be announced on July 14th. Therefore, it is possible that you have time to read this news before your wonderful event :peace2:

22 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Welcoming a newcomer :heart:

"How do you do? (getting a bit nervous)"

Hmm, Wolfie looks a little ill at ease, is Piglet touching his waist maybe. Soohorang by contrast appears to be delighted, and just like Jun he is taller than the others, hehe

25 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Awwww, what a beautiful collection :smiley-love017:. Cannot believe you manage to get wolfy! He has been in very high demand.

6 hours ago, Anni said:

I just know the site was not available for a while and now this change "surprise guest".:dontknow: We can only wait now and hope.

Anabel, I have another thread :wink_star:

Fanyus are an inexhaustible source of wonderful threads about Yuzu :10636614:

27 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Here is my family of plushies. Totoro is still undecided on whether to accept Pooh or not...

JL9gp5tm.jpg

12 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Fanyus are an inexhaustible source of wonderful threads about Yuzu :10636614:

Here is my family of plushies. Totoro is still undecided on whether to accept Pooh or not...

JL9gp5tm.jpg

He is just in awe of Pooh san, probably getting up the courage to ask for his autograph or selfie

1 hour ago, littleorange said:

@Perelandra, i saw information on Russian language sites today about a possible move from China to Sheffield. And it was also mentioned that the transfer would be announced on July 14th. Therefore, it is possible that you have time to read this news before your wonderful event :peace2:

Thank you for the info

43 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I can't believe he actually said that :eek: (but yes, Yuzuru is very cute, and Taisei is very cute as well :68468287:

Early in the morning and everything LOL 

Yuzu collects singers and musicians~