General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

They would likely do the melting now when it is warmest, wouldn’t they? Maybe Yuzu will rest and then pop over to Canada to train?

I think that Yuzu will take a well-deserved rest at home. The last time he trained at the TCC in Toronto was March 2020. I am pretty sure that he is finished with the TCC as a training centre.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:54 AM, umeko said:

I watched Fantasy on Ice Shizuoka.

I was so moved by the encore "Notre Dame de Paris" that I cried. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I wanted to watch the ice show live at the movie theater, but I couldn't go because of work.  :14066882:

Raison is great. Yuzuru carefully expressed the lyrics of the Raison.

So I interpreted the lyrics in my way.  :68271262:

One night, a man was spending time with his girlfriend, but he foresaw a breakdown in their relationship.

He asked her about their cherished memories.

'Do you remember the sunrise we once saw together? But her answer was curt.

What he thought was true love was an illusion. His plan had fallen apart. He despaired.

Because his lover was his "raison d'etre". He thought about his "raison d'etre" but did not know.

He was trapped in his public image and did not know his true self. It seemed to him that everyone was ridiculing him.

Everyone seemed to be saying, "You are boring" and "Your problems are insignificant.

And he ridiculed himself. He thought the public image was also illusory and trivial.

Even his girlfriend just loved his public image. When he showed her his true self, she was frightened.

At that moment, a destructive impulse welled up inside him. He wanted to destroy everything.

He hoped to defile himself and her. Finally, dawn broke.

Costume

White → sanity / pure / love /decency / Public face

Purple → madness /impurity / loneliness /destructive impulse / real intention

I'm sorry I couldn't explain it well in English.

Even native Japanese speakers have difficulty understanding the meaning of the lyrics. :13877886:

The song is open to various interpretations.

Yuzuru always leaves the interpretation of his performances to the viewer.

I enjoy interpreting them freely.  :dancingpooh:

Thank you so much for your thoughts and interpretation! Now the costume finally makes sense to me. It's good that the white part prevails in Yuzu's costume ... :angel3-smiley:

The gift is only available in China!!!! Sobbing

Arrrgh, why Sekkisei why????????

Please launch your products in Europe/UK

Honestly, companies understand Hanyuconomy otherwise they would not have Yuzu as brand ambassador. There is a massive market for skincare products in Europe and UK

The market share could be very substantial. 

Let's all go on tour of Japan and visit lovely places including Sendai.

I would love to go to exhibition dedicated to Yuzu. Really hope that one day they will be permanent Hanyu museum with all of the costumes, medals, skates. Merchandise wise, of only a good quality playlist of skating pieces would be released 

Performance videos as well but without commentary and applause, just to enjoy Yuzu skating without any distraction.

Edit for weird auto type sorry

20 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Let's all go on tour of Japan and visit lovely places including Sendai.

I would love to go to exhibition dedicated to Yuzu. Really hope that one day they will be permanent Hanyu museum with all of the costumes, medals, skates. Merchandise wise, of only a good quality playlist of skating pieces would be released 

Performance videos as well but without commentary and applause, just to enjoy Yuzu skating without any distraction.

Edit for weird auto type sorry

Yes, I would also like to be part of this tour. :loveeyes:

16 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Augmented reality, I think

Thank you for the info.:happy: