General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Xiupia said:

Nobu answered some questions on Instagram today! Here are some relevant ones regarding Yuzu:

Thanks! I keep seeing his posts but can never understand any of it haha. I'm so glad Yuzu and Nobu have each other (also, unrelated but how cute is Nobu with his longer hair?).

2 hours ago, Xiupia said:

Follow up from Anni’s post, it is confirmed, Kobe will have a broadcast day as well!

Kansai TV is available in both JapanTV and New Home subscription by the way! 

I don't quite get the auto-translation. The 25th performance will be shown on both 26th & 27th at 3 pm?

Or is it... 2.15 a.m -3.15 a.m.?

What kind of hour format is this with more than 24 h? 😂

34 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

I don't quite get the auto-translation. The 25th performance will be shown on both 26th & 27th at 3 pm?

Or is it... 2.15 a.m -3.15 a.m.?

What kind of hour format is this with more than 24 h? 😂

They will broadcast the Kobe show on 25th June at 2.15am to 3.15am (JST).

It's a delayed broadcast. Not sure what day they are broadcasting but if it's only 1 hour, I guess it's a digest from the 3 days (17 - 19 June) shows in Kobe? 

7 hours ago, Xiupia said:

Follow up from Anni’s post, it is confirmed, Kobe will have a broadcast day as well!

Kansai TV is available in both JapanTV and New Home subscription by the way! 

If I understand correctly, the show on the 19th in Kobe will be able to see in theaters (https://liveviewing.jp/faoi-2022/) I think until now we only knew about Makuhari and Nagoya, right? And those are the streaming days, right? Does that mean that at some point they may also announce streaming for Kobe June 19? :10636614:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].