General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu you have done nothing wrong to have this bad luck. Don't ever think that way.

Nothing will take away what Yuzu has achieved in figure skating. I am only grateful that he is still seemingly healthy. I will continue to pray for his health and safety tomorrow. That is all that matters to me. :loveshower:

47 minutes ago, evas4786 said:

as someone who doesn’t know much about figure skating and is still a bit of a new hanyu fan, how are his chances for medaling looking right now? is there hope?

Tbh, it's not looking good  unless some top men make several mistakes and yuzu gives the best FS of his life , which i am sure he will. Then myb we're looking for at least bronze. As much as i don't wanna admit it, nc and yuma are pretty much confirmed for gold and silver alrdy. But who knows??  Anything can happen at last minute..

Guest Mary_kyo

I just want to let it out of my system. The past year was a difficult year for me and I lost a very beloved young sibling. The only thing that could help me to cope with it was watching Yuzu's skating. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found comfort by watching his skating. I don't care about medals but I wanted the Universe to pay back his efforts, to pay back all the injustice he went through the past years. It hurts when he questions why it happened to him. He deserves nothing but happiness because of the light and inspiration he gave to the world. I hope he achieves his dream of landing 4A, no matter how impossible it might look.

10 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

I just want to let it out of my system. The past year was a difficult year for me and I lost a very beloved young sibling. The only thing that could help me to cope with it was watching Yuzu's skating. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found comfort by watching his skating. I don't care about medals but I wanted the Universe to pay back his efforts, to pay back all the injustice he went through the past years. It hurts when he questions why it happened to him. He deserves nothing but happiness because of the light and inspiration he gave to the world. I hope he achieves his dream of landing 4A, no matter how impossible it might look.

I'm so sorry for your loss.Yuzuru has also help me  a lot this past year especially during this pandemic.By watching his video it helps with filling the gap in my life due to Covid..when everything is so stressful and dark.I cant help want to see success for him  because i know it will make him happy and he deserves it so much because he is good athlete and also a good human being.

33 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

I've also lost relatives to Covid in the past year. It has indeed been a hard time for many. I'm glad you found solace and support in Yuzu's skating. I hope he would achieve his dream on this grand stage too because I'm sure that would also bring us immeasurable happiness. 

On other news, Yuzu social media king, despite having no official media presence!!!

57 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

My deepest condolences for your loss. I know this situation too well. I lost both grandparents and my aunt in the last 3 years.

Yuzu's skating helped me to find some comfort and get through that tough time. This is immeasurable in points and I hope that he knows this.

The more I think about this, the more I feel like I'm going through this Olys with the wrong mindset. I mean look at Yuzu, he seems to be in the mindset of: Now that I'm in the Olys, might as well win. But if not, no biggie. At least that's what my brain is telling me right now. So that's what I'm going to say I'll do, whether my heart can take a directive from my brain is a different matter :pudding:

Regarding Beijing Men Short Program of yesterday, Mr. Yuma Kagyiama, Mr. Jason Brown  and Mr. Daniel Grassl could express so much artistry in their features... Such a joy in their performances!
All skaters and undoubtedly Mr. Nathan Chen are to be congratulated indeed...

Now Mr. Hanyu Yuzuru presentation brought me a lot of thinking...

When you try to accomplish something very unusual and much more difficult from what everyone is normally doing, an enormous pressure stands in your shoulders because the chances of failure are so high.
This is why we all repeat the same in all aspects of our lives and do not try to surpass ourselves. 
...and it explains why all skaters will continue repeating the known elements in the Olympics which will come and go. However their names will not be remembered like yours, Mr. Yuzuru. 

When you were alone waiting for your scores right after your performance, feeling a bit frustrated, millions were by your side, because you already stand in a  higher ground than the one in which athletes compete for more points simply. 

You already walk the path of inspiration models for virtuous human beings who try to transcend standards in many aspects of their lives ... and this is so urgent in our days!
Even if we have high probability of defeat, we must try the impossible in the daily and ordinary battles of our lives, but also in the big fights, against war, inequality, famine, climate change, nescience, and so forth. 

This way for us around the world you are a hero no matter what, even if you invalidate an element, or fall, or whatever, because of your courage in trying to defy yourself ...in spite of being at the same time a God and, - guess what? - a human like all of us!

.... so have fun in your free program tomorrow, just do what you are so passionate about. ... we will continue cheering for you forever and unconditionally! 

Love from Brazil and all its Yuzurettes. 
Fly Yuzu the GOAT!

1 minute ago, gapil27 said:

Now that I'm in the Olys, might as well win. But if not, no biggie.

I think this is exactly his mindset, based on his actions and what he's said. Whenever asked his goal has always been landing 4A, never anything else. So yeah I didn't and still don't care about medal at this Olys. I'm just crossing my fingers for a beautiful ratified 4A in the masterpiece that is TenChi.