General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Melodie said:

No more news than what we have been given and since Jmedia has not been blown up yet it is likely a false alarm.

I am so tired.

For goodness sake I'm a little over getting my hopes up :dpooh:

Surely if he is to arrive on the 6th it will be in the next few hours though because it's currently mid afternoon on the 6th Beijing time 

5 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

For goodness sake I'm a little over getting my hopes up :dpooh:

Surely if he is to arrive on the 6th it will be in the next few hours though because it's currently mid afternoon on the 6th Beijing time 

The thing is, he had to arrive on the plane which landed. There aren’t any other options. 

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

The thing is, he had to arrive on the plane which landed. There aren’t any other options. 

He could've flown privately? Idk if that would be an option but given that it's yuzu if he really wanted to make it happen he probably could one way or another. 

2 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

He could've flown privately? Idk if that would be an option but given that it's yuzu if he really wanted to make it happen he probably could one way or another. 

No, it had to be chartered flights, I gathered. 

22 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

The Chinese wordings is actually "the Yuzu everyone is waiting for is finally coming" and the news report is about him likely to arrive on Feb 6. 

So not in Beijing yet. 

(although he might if the rumoured flight is supposed to land now...?)

20 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

Replies say this is just confirmation of travel, not arrival. At this point, I'm not trusting anything anymore until I see pictures :dpooh:

Yep. Got a little too excited when I posted this. Then I read the comments below the tweet and was going to make a correction, but my mom calls me right at that moment and wouldn't stop yakking.

I hope he arrives soon, in great condition, and laughing at how he trolled us again.

17 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Yuzu's SP skate order no. 21, Shoma 22 and Yuma 27. 

Great. Now I have to think about how far are they going to bury him and boost up Shoma and (especially) Yuma. Is worrying about his whereabouts not tiresome enough for now?