General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Summary of the SPs analysis: Yuzu GOAT, Rondo the GOATest SP ever, Rondo deserves highest PCS.

Anyway, I’m just baffled at Nathan, not that I needed this analysis to say he didn’t deserve that ridiculous 115+ score in nationals but the fact that this guy had the chance and time (thanks to pandemic) to actually work on his skating skills but instead secretly trained for 4A, only to achieve a questionable 3A with a big skid and cheating take-off. This tells a lot about his character to me. SorryNotSorry.

21 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Is this the one? 

:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

Thank you! Yes, exactly! :10742288: It's always so touching when we get to know he has seen some of our comments - for example that many fans are afraid he would retire soon, comments telling him "he is still desired" as a recent translation had it. And when he apologizes for making us worry about him. And when he admits he sometimes sees folded hands in the audience while performing ... So, in the unlikely case of only ONE fanyu making it to the ice rink in Beijing, there will still be (if the pandemic doesn't get worse) many folded hands at Worlds in Montpellier ... :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

Guest Mary_kyo

I think this has not been shared yet (apologies if it was). So sweet and considerate of others. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
4 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

Thank you! Yes exactly! :10742288: It's always so touching when we learn that he has seen some of our comments - for example that many fans fear that he will soon retire, comments saying "he is still wanted" as one translation said recent. And when he apologizes for making us worry about him. And when he admits he sometimes sees clasped hands in the audience while he is performing... So in the unlikely event that even one fanyu makes it to the Beijing rink, there will be more (if the pandemic is not getting worse) a lot of hands joined at the Worlds in Montpellier... :smiley-angelique001::smiley-angelique001::smiley-angelique001:

Of course he knows that his fans around the world support him and he gives it back to us YES  :wink_star:and I read that there is 1 fanyu in Beijing (it's better than nothing) and for Montpellier, I went to see and "for the moment"? :fingerscrossed:the ticket office is open and you will have to show your credentials because of the covid : health pass / mask / identity card, which is normal 

Guest Mary_kyo
8 minutes ago, Charisma said:

I don’t know what are they saying, but I saw Yuzus name, so I thought it's important. 

My own opinion is that I don’t think this coaching list shows much tbh. We don’t have much information to speculate about anything but it feels like Yuzu’s relationship with TCC is now more on the level of consulting rather than coach-student and it is certainly Okay because Yuzu is now a veteran in training himself and preparing for competitions. He will be alright and he knows the best for himself more than us.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
50 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

My own opinion is that I don’t think this coaching list shows much tbh. We don’t have much information to speculate about anything but it feels like Yuzu’s relationship with TCC is now more on the level of consulting rather than coach-student and it is certainly Okay because Yuzu is now a veteran in training himself and preparing for competitions. He will be alright and he knows the best for himself more than us.

I agree. Yuzu has gained so much experience in training and coaching himself in the last few years that he will be perfectly fine even without coaches by his side. Either way, he knows what's the best solution for him.

I think perhaps this is also a precaution for him to come in contact with as few people as possible. With the Omicron variant spreading so fast and the Covid restrictions being so strict in China, every athlete has to be extra careful.

It must be so difficult to prepare for the Olympics while doing everything you can to avoid getting infected. This is a lot of stress for every athlete on top of the pressure of competition.

If there's anyone who can handle this enormous pressure under these difficult circumstances, it's Yuzu. Let's send him our love and positive energy and hope and pray that he stays healthy and happy in every way. :smiley-angelic001:

3 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

My own opinion is that I don't think this coaching list shows much. We don't have much info to speculate on anything but it seems Yuzu's relationship with TCC is now more at the board level than student-coach and that's certainly okay because that Yuzu is now a veteran of training and preparing for competitions. . He will be fine and he knows the best for himself more than we do.

This post was tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

: iagree:  Yuzu has so much experience / victories etc.... that he can train himself and we haven't had proof of it for 2 years  :pudding: and he is just helped for the choreography and here is "THE MAN ON ICE " (the place where he likes it the most) and it's written : "he's not just a man, he's THE MAN (that's my translation!?) and for the title of this video? ??? (you save him ALL and ALL) and on the ice, it's at his house and another on the potential jobs he could do and it's  :2thumbsup:  :hehe:    and on the other hand, NULL for his tie  :doh:  and THANK YOU Annie for the Japanese song and we can clearly see Mr Yuzu 

18 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Of course he knows that his fans around the world support him and he gives it back to us YES  :wink_star:and I read that there is 1 fanyu in Beijing (it's better than nothing) and for Montpellier, I went to see and "for the moment"? :fingerscrossed:the ticket office is open and you will have to show your credentials because of the covid : health pass / mask / identity card, which is normal 

Thank you! It's good to know you keep an eye on the conditions in Montpellier, Yuzuwinnie! :rolleyes: