I know you,

I cheered for you once upon a skate

I know you,

The sound of your blades is so familiar a sound

Yet I know its true

That quads are seldom all they seem

But if i know you

I know what you'll do

You'll land that 4S, the way you did once upon a skate.

Once upon a skate,

I dreamed you'd be a record breaker

With gold forever.

Once upon a free,

I was wishing for no kuyashii,

no kuyashii tears.

Once upon a quad

Once upon a spin

Once upon a free

Once upon a skate.

(I'll be in my corner:slinkaway:)

So lovely....:heart: thx.:smiley-love017:

14 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Weird thought: Anyone ever thought of throwing a large tomato plushy on the ice for Yuzu? :rofl:

Pros:

1. He loves tomatoes

2. It will it stand out amongst the poohs if it's big and red enough

3. For the LOLz :dancingpooh:

I did not watch YOI, but didn't they throw, like onigiri, sushi and other food items on the ice for Yuri?

I know skaters usually donate plushies that they can't keep, but I wonder if a fan throw a Yuzuru Hanyu plushy on the ice for him if he'd donate it? It's one thing to donate a pooh toy and another to donate a toy of yourself, lol. (Though I think most fans would want to keep a YH plushy for themselves.)

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Hahaha.. I only thought of tomatoes because as he said, he loves tomatoes (to the point of using it as an anecdote in an anti-bullying campaign) :rofl:

We can try to help him overcome his fear of red peppers (paprika) too :xD:

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

I still remember when someone threw a big lizard to Deniss... Now he carries it around with him in Champery.

I wonder will Yuzu have the same devotion to any vegetable plushies thrown onto the rink lol.

27 minutes ago, Amarante said:

He is tall enough, also has a toned body....:smiley-love017:.  He is well built, slender, curvy, and lean... a perfect body shape... so beautiful !!!:0013::tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

He also always looks so clean and fresh , sweating or not,on any candid picture anytime ( bright eyes which never have any of the eye gunk that we mortals seem to possess anytime of the day..),fingernail trimmed beautifully.:space:

2 hours ago, liha said:

Like this? :rofl:

xx8LnXY.gif

Great imagination. i wander someone talented can modify it... replacing the girl with Yuzu....:tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:   this beautiful forest could be the imaginary stage Yuzu should perform Hope&Legacy. :heart:

25 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

He might be all :sorrow:  or :notamused: when he sees paprika... :rofl:

And commentators will probably be perplexed that the poohs have turned into tomatoes/paprika.

We're actually not helping him with his trauma.. :10814716:

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

He also always looks so clean and fresh , sweating or not,on any candid picture anytime ( bright eyes which never have any of the eye gunk that we mortals seem to possess anytime of the day..),fingernail trimmed beautifully.:space:

>>>He also always looks so clean and fresh , sweating or not,on any candid picture anytime

yes!.. clean, fresh, cool and crispy.   it reminds me of the lady commentator said here, " cool as a cucumber ", though the meaning is not about the vegetable, but the absolute control and calmness of him in the performance. :smiley-love017:    

17 minutes ago, katonice said:

More proof of Yuzu's dedication and perfectionism when it comes to his music :img_21:

If he really must repeat Seimei as I'm dreading, I hope they'll work together to make a new arrangement ;____; (even though tbh the cut in 2015 was perfect. the song was perfect. why didn't he save it for Olympic season lmao)