General Yuzuru Chat

Still i don't have my avatar, but I'm glad we are here and the number of members is growing. Yuzuru is blessed.

I was so sad to think of yuzu's feelings against the delete (they say it's now under reconstruction? but i'm not sure.. I really want to get back our precious meories, hard works, translations, etc..). Yuzu always says he is gratitude to the supports by his fans and team. It's true. My friend says he has no political support like the skaters in Nagoya and Osaka. Now the power to push up shoma is growing by the large Japanese public company. Further, it's the same internationally as we see his scoring...

Let's keep supporting him. Thanks everyone to your supports and job for this site! :clap: 

It seems that Sendai-local TV interviewed Yoshida-san, who has been taking care of Yuzu's blades since 2009.

He sharpens Yuzu’s blades once in a few weeks. How he sharpens Yuzu’s blades is mostly a secret. According to Yoshida-san Yuzu is basically an earcheese hole person, even though he is playful sometimes as an ordinary young man.

I love hearing these tiny bits about the 'ordinary yuzu' from the mouths of people around him. It's so heartwarming how he is loved and supported by so many nice people, and it makes me realize once again how many people are behind his success.

sweetwater said:
It seems that Sendai-local TV interviewed Yoshida-san, who has been taking care of Yuzu's blades since 2009.

He sharpens Yuzu’s blades once in a few weeks. How he sharpens Yuzu’s blades is mostly a secret. According to Yoshida-san Yuzu is basically an earcheese hole person, even though he is playful sometimes as an ordinary young man.

Thank you for sharing sweetwater :clap: Is Yoshida-san is Nanami Abe's husband or I'm just getting mixed up?

Bmo said:
our shuu-paa-poi-space kitty having a chat with pooh-san :love:

This is so adorable! Sometimes I couldn't comprehend that he's already 22 when he's like this but not complaining :biggrin:

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad that Yuzu fans are so proactive and quickly created this forum. Thanks to all of you!

I find what happened on GS outrageous, but I still have a little hope that they will put back that thread just for the sake of enormous amounts of info and of course out of respect for Yuzuru. I wasn't very active on GS, but I hope that I'll do better here :D

EDIT: And of course the best thing about this forum is that I can have a Yuzu avarat before reaching 100 posts :clap: 

Gingers said:
Hi guys,I'm a new member here. I used to lurk in another fan fest but sadly its disappeared :cry: (took me a month to read around 4k pages) 

:yay:  I'm glad fanyu got new place :yay:

Welcome Gingers! Post often and have fun! Love you're ava! :smiley-love017:

We are also sad about our lost FF and making prediction about how many pages will remain after so called "maintenance". There was almost 5k pg ...

Hi! Dear guys! I’m so happy to meet those familiar FF posters, past lurkers and new members here in our own HOME!

THANKS so much to those who have quickly and efficiently established our own home and are running it so well. :clap: :clap: 

I know what has happened to GS FF after reading the posts here and in other forums.

Actually recently, I’ve been very busy because of my life and work. I did not witness what happened to GS FF during that incident.

Though I am not an active poster, reading Yuzuru-related threads and forums is my routine every day.

I am always GRATEFUL for everyone who has contributed. Thank you all. :clap: :clap: 

the50person said:
I just did the Global Shapers Community Annual Survey 2017 from the World Economic Forum and one question was 'Please share the name of your favourite role model/leader'.

Me:

Me: *types in 'Hanyu Yuzuru'*

Me: :D

:goe: 

Not sure if this has been posted here, if so my apologies

ice network do a polling for favorite SP for men in 2016-2017, ofc Yuzu won by a huge margin.

Do vote for hope and legacy later for FS (if they include it)

By a crazy margin, Hanyu's "Let's Get Crazy" is voted Best Short Program of the 2016-17 Season.

P.S Also wth is let's get crazy, icenetwork? :laughing:

Thank you all administrators and posters who have worked very hard to provide us with this forum to chat about Yuzuru and everything related to skating.

Thank you sweetwater to send me a PM to inform me the address of this forum.

I will try to contribute with my posts during the season.

Hope that Yuzuru will keep his good health and prepare for the new Olympic season. :clap: :clap: :clap: 

sweetwater said:
xXSugarHoneyXx said:
Hello!! :yay: 

I'm a new member here.. I've been trying to register since yesterday but can't.. Just managed to do so just now..

English is not my first language, so sorry for any mistake.. :)

Hi xXSugarHoneyXx, welcome to the forum!

English is not my first language either but people here are very kind about that so don't worry and please post often!

Hello, everyone! I've just managed to register and login. I am not sure where to write and how to post my message. I am a Japanese woman living in the UK and have been Yuzu fan since he was 15, World Junior Men's Champion.