General Yuzuru Chat

10小時前, Figure_Frenzy說:

His arms have gotten quite muscular, I admit I wouldn't really suspect that....

yes, i focus on his arm when looking the picture, how can i person is slender and muscular at the same time? :embSwan:

7小時前, yuzuangel說:

HOW DOES HE BALANCE ON A SKATE GUARD WAATTT

I can't even do this without wearling the skate boots.............:peekapooh:

5小時前, LeadenMyr說:

OMFG this is the dorkiest cutest sexiest most manipulative little akdjanskjabfasñfbjasflahsb HE KNOWS HOW TO WIELD IT LIKE A +5 WEAPON DAMMIT YUZU

Also dying t 7:45 I think, "ahh this is bad, I'm having fun" :rofl:

Oh...our cute little boy! :10636614: One thing that i love him most is that he also can make fun of himself

you can clearly see it through FAOI....GALA.....Even the throwing Ice in HYK EX, i think he always so that when practice in rink 

10 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

I have a theory that it's bc of the 4A... I noticed it some time around FaOI that his arms are starting to look more muscular, it's probably because the axel takeoff needs a lot of power and he wanted to prepare his body for it so he could go into it with more force? And since he couldn't do any hard training with his legs, he focused on his arms?

There's a video somewhere of him at TCC practicing jump rotations (on the ice, not in the air) with weights in his hands... I assumed it was for 4A when I saw it

47 minutes ago, Noelle said:

ooh, fluffy cute fluffy cuteness!!! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: 

I don't know about you guys but I totally don't question putting white chocolate or ginger in cocoa, so Yuzu is probably right that zunda goes well. I want to try it, if only it were available near me... maybe I can find a recipe :68468287:

Well, he said "oishi", I go with it! I WANT THAT CHOCOLATE!

1 hour ago, Noelle said:

I don't know about you guys but I totally don't question putting white chocolate or ginger in cocoa, so Yuzu is probably right that zunda goes well. I want to try it, if only it were available near me... maybe I can find a recipe :68468287:

So, there is no zunda available near me either. However, I've found this:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Noelle said:

I mean zunda shake is quite delicious so I don't see why zunda can't go with hot chocolate :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: it'll just add some "green" ness I'd imagine, and add some chunky bits to the drink right?